INSEAD Network Evolution Conference, 29-30 Oct 2016, Fontainebleau; Deadline 10 Jun
PLEASE MAKE A NEW YEAR RESOLUTION TO SUBMIT A PAPER TO INSEAD NETWORK EVOLUTION CONFERENCE. DEADLINE IS IN JUNE, 2016 BUT TIME PASSES BY VERY FAST
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 5th INSEAD Network Evolution Conference (NEC) will be held on October 29/30, 2016 in Fontainebleau.
The INSEAD Conference on Network Evolution is a two day event where we will provide a forum for researchers interested in organizational networks. We are looking for submissions that have the potential to set directions for the organizational networks research. The following is a sampling of potential topics to discuss, but the submissions can clearly go beyond them:
- What are the new and under-researched drivers of network dynamics (e.g. multiplexity, actors’ characteristics, cross-network mobility of actors, co-opetition between actors)
- What are the network outcomes for individuals or organizations (e.g. not only competitive advantage and market performance but also organizational and individual creativity)
- What can organizational networks research learn from other disciplines (e.g. psychology, big data analytics)
As usual, we expect this to be small conference (around 30 papers) so that the participants can receive quality feedback.
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS FOR 2016
- Ron Burt (Chicago Booth University)
- Martin Kilduff (University College London)
- Bill McEvily (University of Toronto)
Other confirmed participants:
Gautam Ahuja, Aks Zaheer, Dovev Lavie, Martin Gargiulo, Tiziana Casciaro, Henrich Greve, Charlie Galunic, Ajay Mehra, Joe Labianca, Michael Jensen … and counting
Andrew Shipilov, Frederic Godart, Michele Rogan, Vikas Aggrawal, Rose Luo, Jason Davis, Bala Vissa, Ithai Stern, Julien Clement
Please consider submitting a full paper to firstname.lastname@example.org by June 10, 2016.
There is no attendance fee, but the participants should cover their own transportation and lodging in Fontainebleau.