EMAC/EDEN Doctoral Seminar, Brussels, 14-18 Mar 2016; Deadline 20 Jan
EDEN Doctoral Seminar on Research Methods in Marketing and Management
Brussels, Belgium, March 14-18, 2016
Deadline Reminder: January 20, 2016
I would like to draw your attention on the new application deadline date for EDEN Doctoral Seminar on Research Methods in Marketing and Management to be held in Brussels, Belgium, March 14-18, 2016.
New Application Deadline: January 20, 2016
Programme Coordinator & Faculty
- Prof. Hans Baumgartner, Pennsylvania State University (Programme Coordinator & Faculty)
- Prof. Tammo Bijmolt, University of Groningen
- Prof Adamantios Diamantopoulos, Universität Wien
The purpose of this seminar is to introduce students to important issues in the design, analysis and interpretation of behavioral research in marketing and management.
Topics covered in the seminar include:
- measurement theory and construction of reliable and valid measurement instruments;
- testing for mediator and moderator effects;
- exploratory and confirmatory factor analysis and structural equation modeling;
- and hierarchical linear models and latent class analysis.
After taking this course, participants should be able to:
(1) better understand the methodological aspects of other people’s research and
(2) conduct methodologically sound research of their own.
4 ECTS will be assigned upon completion of the seminar
For More information about the seminar and application CLICK HERE
Please pass this onto any colleagues who may be interested.
Please see EMAC Website for events in marketing.