Marketing and Entrepreneurship
Global Research Symposium on Marketing and Entrepreneurship, San Diego, 1-3 Aug 2016; Deadline 1 Mar
Announcing the 2016 Global Research Symposium on Marketing and Entrepreneurship, San Diego (CA), August 1-3
Conference Theme: The power of networking at the marketing/entrepreneurship interface
Conference Location: Kona Kai Resort, www.resortkonakai.com
Two page abstract submissions are due March 1. Authors will be notified around April 1st (final papers are due July 1).
Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
All the usual topics are welcomed, but here are a few more we would like you to consider:
- New product introductions by entrepreneurial start-ups
- Business Models and Customer Development
- Innovative teaching approaches for entrepreneurial marketing
- Construct and instrument validation for entrepreneurial marketing research
- Meta-analysis and comprehensive literature reviews on topics related to entrepreneurial marketing
- Evaluative comparisons of alternative methodologies used in researching entrepreneurial marketing
- Case and small sample studies in entrepreneurial marketing research
- Competitive responses to entrepreneurial efforts
- Entrepreneurial marketing activities in turbulent environments
- Individual decision making in entrepreneurial marketing
Papers on other emerging topics that relate to marketing and entrepreneurship are very much encouraged!
Please also consider a recently added track – New Level Incubator for Entrepreneurial Marketing. More info can be found on our website under
Also, as with every small organization, our marketing depends on networking (see conference theme!) and word-of-mouth. So, please “refer a friend”!
Fabian Eggers, Symposium Chair