Revisit: CERR 2016
Colloquium on European Research in Retailing, Toulouse, 2-4 Jun 2016; Deadline now 17 Feb
COLLOQUIUM ON EUROPEAN RESEARCH IN RETAILING 201 6
TOULOUSE, JUNE 2nd – 4th, 2016
CALL FOR PAPERS
The purpose of the colloquium is to bring together scientific researchers on retail issues in Europe so as to share results and insights both managerial and scientific.
To be held from Thursday 2nd to 4th June 2016 at Toulouse Business School, Toulouse, France.
This year’s special theme:
The store and the Internet of Things: retail operations, marketing and beyond
We welcome submissions on topics related to retail operations and marketing such as:
- Retail operations
- In-store logistics
- Retail supply chain management
- Omni-channel operations
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Retail buying
- Technology in the retail environment
- Retail location
- Distribution management
- Human resource management in retail
- Store format development
- Retail patronage
- Shopper behaviour
- Shopper marketing
- International retailing
- Retail branding
- Retail pricing
- In-store/online promotions
- Category management
- Retail service management
- Retail agglomeration marketing
- Retail information systems management
Authors may submit a paper in electronic form in pdf in one of two ways:
- An extended abstract no longer than 1 500 words,
- A full paper (<5000 words, included in proceedings only with authors’ authorization) .
Selected full papers presented at the CERR will be considered for publication in a special issue of the International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management http://www.emeraldinsight.com/journal/ijrdm). Abstracts and papers should follow the author guidelines on Emerald’s website. To submit, please register on the colloquium’ s website and upload the submission.
Special Doctoral Paper Session: A special track for doctoral student papers will be held. This track will be highly competitive, with only 3-4 papers selected for inclusion. The selected papers will be reviewed. Written and verbal critique will be provided with the aim of helping the doctoral student improve his/her skills at preparing a publishable manuscript.
- Submission date of abstracts: February 17th, 2016
- Notification of acceptance for presentation: March 21 st, 2016
- Submission of revised abstracts and full papers: April 15th 2016
- Acceptance of revised and full papers: May 22nd, 2016
- Deadline for Book of Abstracts, registration and payment of fees: May 25th 2016
All details are on the colloquium’s web site.
Professor Xavier Brusset, Professor Herbert Kotzab, Professor Christoph Teller