Service Systems Forum, Venice, 12-13 Jun 2016; Deadline 1 Feb
2nd Service Systems Forum (SSFV2016)
June 12-13 2016, Venice, Italy
The Service Systems Forum returns for its second year (SSFV 2016), to be held on June 12-13, 2016 at the beautiful Palazzo Pesaro-Papafava, University of Warwick’s location in Venice, Italy.
The aim of this year’s conference is to provide opportunities for service researchers from academia and practitioners from industry to share the latest research and practice on topics related to smart service systems and business models in the digital economy. There will also be a half-day session with key practitioners to discuss integration of knowledge to inform practice.
- Feb 1 (submission deadline)
- Feb 29 (notification of acceptance)
- March 31 (Accommodation booking deadline through SSFV2016)
- April 25 (Registration deadline)
- June 12-13 (Service Systems Forum)
SSF 2016 Committee
- General Chair: Irene Ng (WMG)
- Co-chairs: Roger Maull (Surrey University), Glenn Parry (UWE)
- Program Chair: Max Green (WMG)
Key link: SSVF home page