Revisit: ART Forum 2016
AMA Advanced Research Techniques Forum, Boston, 26-29 Jun 2016; Deadline 30 Nov
Please accept this invitation to submit a presentation or poster proposal for the 27th Annual Advanced Research Techniques Forum (ART Forum), June 26-29, 2016, at Westin Copley Place, Boston, MA. The submission deadline is November 30, 2015.
The ART Forum is a unique conference that provides an opportunity for both academics and practitioners to exchange new ideas and innovative approaches in marketing research. Since its inception in 1990, the conference has focused on the use of sophisticated methodologies and quantitative techniques in support of strategic and tactical marketing decisions. Experienced research practitioners who use advanced methods in their jobs comprise the largest segment of conference attendees.
All proposals are reviewed by the entire program committee. Our selection criteria favor presentations and posters that illustrate state-of-the-art solutions to important practical problems and involve non-proprietary software and data sources. Abstracts should be based on completed (or nearly complete) work that demonstrates clear managerial relevance and focus on practical rather than purely esoteric/theoretical issues. Successful submissions typically apply or propose an advanced technique or procedure to analyze a real-world issue. All authors submitting papers for review will be notified about selection in mid-December. All accepted submissions will receive a complimentary registration to the event.
Call for Papers Guidelines and Submission Form can be found at
2016 ART Forum Program Committee
- Rex Du – Chair (Hurley Associate Professor of Marketing, University of Houston)
- Melinda Thielbar – Chair (Senior Research Statistician Developer, JMP Software)
- Simon J. Blanchard – (Assistant Professor of Marketing, Georgetown University)
- Dino Fire – (Chief Science Officer, FGI Research)
- Jack Horne – (VP Marketing & Data Sciences, Market Strategies International)
- P.K. Kannan – (Ralph J. Tyser Professor of Marketing Science, University of Maryland)
- Charlotte Mason – (C. Herman and Mary Virginia Terry Chair of Business Administration, University of Georgia)
- Bryan Orme – (President, Sawtooth Software Inc.)