Global Business Research Symposium, Rome, 15-17 Jun 2016; Deadline 30 Jan
Theme: “Finding Roads to Prosperity”
Venue: St. John’s University, Via Marcantonio Colonna, 21A, 00192, Rome, Italy
Sponsored by: St. Johns University, New York; University of Economics in Katowice, Poland; Southern New Hampshire University, USA; Universidad Catolica de Valencia, Spain; Beykent University ,Istanbul.
Complete conference information at:
- January 30, 2016, submit an abstract or full paper.
- March 30, 2016, send fees and submit completed paper for the proceedings.
Conference Fees include:
- Day 1 – Welcome Reception at St. John’s University
Day 2 – Conference Day at St John’s University: (Lunch and dinner included)
Day 3 – Conference excursion (lunch included).
Theoretical, applied and empirical papers, as well as case studies in all areas of business, including Accounting, Finance, Banking, Management, Marketing, Business Law, Ethics, Economics, Business Technology, Emerging Markets, Cultural issues. Ph.D. Dissertations and panel proposals are invited for this international symposium.
The following publication opportunities exist only for papers that will be presented:
- Up to 10 best papers will be published in the peer-reviewed journal “Review of Business.”
- All papers and presentations are blind reviewed and will also be published in proceedings (CD) with an ISBN number.
- All presented papers are candidates to be published in our new on-line journal, ‘Journal of the Global Business Research Symposium’ (JGBRS, submission fee $60). Articles submitted should include comments received at the paper presentation and will be reviewed by the track editor.
- A few sessions will be organized for virtual presentations. Those who are interested in organizing special sessions, being a reviewer, or having your institution join us as a symposium co-sponsor; please contact the Program Director.
Please submit your abstract or full paper to the conference website:
and follow the instructions there after logging in. If necessary contact Mike Tasto at M.Tasto@snhu.edu.
Early Registration Fees before March 30, 2016 (in US$):
- Presenting single paper by March 30: $450
- Any additional paper add: $100
- Co-authors, family members, and guests (per person) $250
- Joining to discuss two papers (no presentation): $250
- Applying for publication in JGBRS: $ 60
- Virtual presentation $200
Late Registration, after March 30, 2016, add $100
Paper presenters, if choosing to discuss a paper subtract $50 from the registration fee.