Bentley Center for Business Ethics
Speakers on business ethics, and optional dinner, Waltham, MA, 25-26 Jul 2016; Registration deadline 15 Jan
(For inquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
The Center for Business Ethics at Bentley University is pleased to announce
The Center’s 40th Anniversary Conference and Gala Dinner Celebration
July 25 – 26, 2016
Bentley University, Waltham, MA
Back in 1976, the Center for Business Ethics (CBE) was founded, and with it, a significant step was taken in launching a movement that would forever change the face of commerce globally. Please join us for a two day conference entitled, “Global Perspectives on Business Ethics,” with papers delivered from some of the field’s most respected leaders and distinguished scholars from around the world. These invited presenters have been CBE Verizon Visiting Professors and CBE Visiting Scholars over the years.
CBE Verizon Visiting Professors in Business Ethics planning to present:
- George Brenkert, Georgetown University
- John Boatright, Loyola University Chicago
- Norman Bowie, University of Minnesota
- Francis Daly, Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Richard De George, University of Kansas
- Tom Donaldson, Wharton, University of Pennsylvania
- Kenneth Goodpaster, University of St. Thomas
- Laura Hartman, Boston University
- Patricia Werhane, DePaul University and Darden, University of Virginia
- Thomas White, Loyola Marymount University
CBE Visiting Scholars planning to present (among others):
- Kristian Alm, BI Norwegian Business School, Norway
- Monica Baraldi, University of Bologna, Italy
- Ulas Cakar, Dokuz Eylul University, Turkey
- Jacob Dahl Rendtorff, Roskilde University, Denmark
- Joan Fontrodona, IESE, University of Navarra, Spain
- Manuel Guillen Parra, Universidad de Valencia, Spain
- Brooke Hamilton, University of Louisiana, USA
- Avi Kay, Jerusalem College of Technology , Israel
- Molly Painter Morland, University of Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Alvaro Pezoa, Universidad de los Andes, Chile
- Arthur Shacklock, Griffith University, Australia
- Ilona Szöcs, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Austria
- Jianfeng Yang , Jiangxi University of Finance & Economics, China
Conference attendance is free. All are welcome!
Come Celebrate with us at the Gala Dinner!
Monday night July 25, 2016
Tickets for the Gala are $50.00 for one person and $75.00 for two. All proceeds will go to the John Casey Visiting Scholar Fund.
I you plan to attend, please do one of the following: register online at http://bit.ly/cbe40_plans; email Gail Sands at email@example.com , or telephone Ms. Sands at 781-891-2981
Please inform us no later than January 15, 2015
Primary Sponsor, Raytheon Company, Co-Sponsor, Verizon Communications,
Contributing Sponsor, Bon Secours Health System, Inc.