International Conference on Enterprise Marketing and Globalization, Singapore, 14-15 Dec 2015; Deadline 28 Aug
CALL FOR PAPERS:
4th Annual International Conference on Enterprise Marketing and Globalization
www.emarketglobal.org | email@example.com
14 – 15 December 2015
As we move forward into the next millennium, the real challenge for many enterprises will be navigating the complexities of an increasingly globalized marketplace. Furthermore, with the declining effectiveness of traditional advertising channels, companies will now have to globalize the operations in one way or another. The industry has seen an increasing trend of companies partnering with technology providers to create an integrated application to manage marketing metadata and leverage standards-based architecture to deliver business functionality quickly. Hence, in the very near future, global strategic planning will become an essential factor for the success of the enterprise.
The EMG conference seeks to explore how the disciplines of Enterprise Systems, Accounting, Finance Management and Global Business Strategies interaction can enhance business performance in the contemporary complex and competitive environment. The conference offers an excellent opportunity for academicians, researchers, corporate leaders and executives to have a meaningful avenue for learning and sharing among individuals and groups.
• Keynote Addresses
• The Conference Proceedings Print ISSN: 2251-2349, E-Periodical: 2251-2357 will be indexed by EBSCO, Ulrichsweb, CrossRef, ProQuest, will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect and Cabell’s Directories amongst others, where applicable.
• Journal: All authors who present their papers at the conference will be invited to submit an extended version of their research paper for the GSTF Journal on Business Review (GBR). (Print ISSN: 2010-4804, E-periodical: 2251-2888). All submitted papers will go through blind review process for acceptance. All accepted papers (after the review process) will be included in the GBR on a complimentary basis (free-of-charge). GSTF GBR is hosted and published on Springer’s Open Access publishing platform – Global Science Journals (GSJ) In addition, it will be indexed by EBSCO, CrossRef, ProQuest, Ulrichsweb, Cabell’s Directories, EconBiz, IndexCopernicus, journalseek and will be submitted to Scopus, ScienceDirect, Google Scholar, Index Copernicus and amongst others.
• Book: Selected authors will be invited to contribute book chapters in "Business Review: Advanced Applications" to be published by GSTF. The book will be edited by Dr. Anton Ravindran President, Global Science & Technology Forum and Dr. Farid Shirazi, Assistant Professor & ITM Learning Edge Faculty Advisor, Ted Rogers School of Information Technology Management Ryerson University, Toronto, Canada.
• Best Paper Awards and Best Student Paper Awards will be conferred at the conference (in order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference).
• EMG 2015 will also constitute a Special Panel Session.
• Panel Proposals: are invited for submission. A minimum of three papers centering on a specific topic will be accepted for submission under Panel Category.
PROGRAM COMMITTEE MEMBERS
GSTF PARTNER UNIVERSITIES
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT:
EMG 2015 CONFERENCE SECRETARIAT