Credit and Payments CB
New Perspectives on Consumer Behavior in Credit and Payments Markets 1-2 Oct 2015, Philadelphia; Deadline 30 Jun
Announcement and Call For Papers
New Perspectives on Consumer Behavior in Credit and Payments Markets
October 1-2, 2015, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
A Conference Cosponsored by the Research Department and Payment Cards Center of the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
Submission Deadline: June 30, 2015
The Payment Cards Center and the Research Department are co-organizing their eighth biennial conference focusing on new research in consumer credit and payments.
The landscape of household finance and consumer payments has been evolving at a rapid pace in recent years, and this conference seeks to capture the latest research. We encourage researchers to submit theoretical and empirical studies that reflect the entire range of approaches and methodologies. We also encourage submissions that address the design and efficacy of regulations for consumer credit markets.
TOPICS: The following list of topics is not intended to be exclusive:
- Contractual and informational issues in consumer credit markets
- Behavioral approaches to household decision-making
- Mortgage defaults and foreclosure
- Consumer default and bankruptcy
- The design and regulation of payments networks
- Regulation of household credit
- Consumer credit and the real economy
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE: Please e-mail an electronic copy (PDF only) of your paper to email@example.com by June 30, 2015.
FURTHER INFORMATION: The conference will be held at the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia on October 1-2, 2015.
Accommodations and partial financial support for travel expenses will be provided to the presenting author of each paper accepted for the program.
If you have any questions, please contact the conference organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Manuel Adelino, Duke University
- Mitchell Berlin, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Ronel Elul, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Robert Hunt, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia
- Slava Mikhed, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia