Revisit: Sales Educators’ Academy
Orlando, FL, 24-26 Jun 2015; Early bird deadline 30 Apr
The 4th Sales Educators’ Academy Announces Neil
Rackham as Keynote Speaker!
June 24-26, 2015 in Orlando, FL.
The 4th Sales Educators’ Academy (SEA) hosted by Florida State University, Rollins College and the Sales Education Foundation seeks to help sales educators of ALL experience levels improve their ability to teach sales students the skills and knowledge that these students will need upon graduating from business school.
The program also includes a keynote speech by Neil Rackham. Neil’s book, Spin Selling, is one of the top selling books on sales of all time. Three of his books have been on the NY Times bestseller list. He also speaks on sales and sales training all over the globe.
Workshop topics to be covered at the 2015 SEA event include…
- The Flipped Classroom Concept in Sales Education
- Teaching Students to Use the Sales Process for Effective Job Searches
- What does a “good” sales program sponsor look like and how do we manage them effectively?
- Helpful Tips for Using Cases and High Engagement Teaching Techniques for Sales Management Courses
- Digitally Morphing the Sales Curriculum.
- Building Effective Presentation Skills in Today’s Sales Students
- What are the REAL Priorities in Selling and Sales Management Education Today?
- Building “Supply”; Increasing Student Interest in the Sales Program Model
- Building the Sales Educators’ Toolbox
- Coaching vs. Teaching in Sales Classes
- Sales in a Negotiation Program – or Vice Versa?
Early Registration Ends on April 30th. Register Today at –