CBSIG Rising Star
AMA Consumer Behavior SIG seeks applications for its award that honors a doctoral student demonstrating a bright future; Deadline 1 Jun 2015
AMA CBSIG Rising Star Award
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The Consumer Behavior Special Interest Group (CBSIG) of the American Marketing Association (AMA) welcomes applications for the CBSIG Rising Star Award. This award honors a doctoral student scholar who demonstrates a bright future in consumer behavior research. Nominees (self-nominees welcomed) must meet the following criteria:
- Be a doctoral student or candidate in marketing, advertising or psychology in good standing at an AACSB university.
- Demonstrated research productivity (e.g., presented a conference paper, published a consumer behavior paper). Doing such at an AMA conference or journal is plus.
- Be a member of the CBSIG at the time of application.
Applications must be in one pdf document including:
- Cover letter (from the potential CBSIG Rising Star) as to why you would be a good representative of the AMA for the award.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- One signed recommendation letter from your dissertation chair or a tenured faculty to attest for the nominee’s research impact and contribution in the area of consumer behavior.
All applications must be received by 5pm EST on Monday, June 1, 2015. E-mail one pdf document file to Dr. Julie Guidry Moulard, Vice President of Scholarly and Social Programs, at email@example.com. Please contact Julie via e-mail with questions.
The winner will receive a plaque at the 2015 AMA Summer Educators’ Conference and be featured on the CBSIG.ORG webpage and in the CBSIG newsletter. The winner will be notified by mid-June. We look forward to your application!
The CBSIG Leadership Team:
Kate Pounders, Lynn Kahle, Kirk Plannger, Linda Tuncay, Julie Guidry Moulard, Shannon Rinaldo, Anjali Bal, and Yan Meng
The latest information on the CBSIG Rising Star Award can be found here: