Communicating Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainability Activities, Special issue of J Advertising Res; Deadline 30 Apr 2016
Call for papers: Communicating Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Sustainability activities
Journal of Advertising Research
The new editorial team, in conjunction with the Advertising Research Foundation’s research priorities, would like to put out a call for research papers examining the role of communication in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities.
While there is a preference for empirical papers, we will consider conceptual papers that make a strong new contribution to the field. All papers do need to have implications for advertising or media effectiveness.
- The role of advertising in CSR activity success
- Issues about communicating sustainability activities
- Insights into engaging social media for CSR
- Ethical considerations of communicating CSR
- The use of mobile as advertising and donation tools
- Metrics used to evaluate success of CSR
- Success factors for Profit/Non-profit partnershipsThe following list is an indicative, but not exhaustive, list of areas where we are seeking submissions:
To be considered, papers should be about theory and practice. Given our strong practitioner readership, particular emphasis is on practitioner implications of the research findings. Papers with academic and practitioner authors are particularly encouraged.
Please note: Journal policy is that we do not accept empirical papers based on student samples.
The recommended length for papers is 6,000 words, with shorter papers encouraged. Authors can use appendices for material useful, but not central to the paper.
The submission deadline to be considered for this opportunity is April 30th 2016.
Any questions or to submit abstracts for feedback – please contact the Executive Editors: Professor John B. Ford (email@example.com) and Professor Jenni Romaniuk (Jenni@MarketingScience.info) .