SERVSIG Best Article
The AMA Services Marketing SIG seeks nominations for its 2014 Best Service Article Award; Deadline 15 Mar 2015
Dear Service Community,
I would like to call for proposals for the SERVSIG’s Best Service Article Award 2014
The “AMA Best Services Article Award” is presented annually by SERVSIG to the author(s) of the best article in the services literature published during the previous calendar year (i.e. 2014). General topics may include (but are not limited to) services marketing and services management. The article should have appeared in an English language refereed journal during 2014.
- Candidates for a SERVSIG Award do not have to be a member of SERVSIG or the AMA to be eligible or to win.
- Candidates may be from anywhere in the world. From the beginning, SERVSIG has sought to be globally oriented and globally active.
- Candidates for the awards do not have to be academics. SERVSIG recognizes the vital link between academe and business practice.
SERVSIG thanks following committee members for their commitment and their work:
- Chair: Florian v. Wangenheim (ETH Zürich) <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Anders Gustafsson (Karlstad)
- Byron Keating (Australian National U)
- Nancy Siriani (Northeastern U)
- Thomas Dotzel (McGill)
Based on the proposals from the community and a defined procedure the award committees will chose potential winning articles during the following weeks. If you feel that you would like to propose a paper please contact the committee chair or send me an email (email@example.com) no later than March 15th and it will be forwarded to the selection commitee.
The past years winners can be checked out at: www.servsig.org
Best regards and we hope to get your proposals soon!