Subjective Probability, Utility, and Decision Making, Budapest, 16-20 Aug 2015; Deadline 8 Mar
Dear friends and colleagues,
The European Association for Decision Making invites you to attend its next biannual 25th Subjective Probability, Utility, and Decision Making Conference (SPUDM 24), which will be held at the Corvinus University of Budapest, Hungary, on August 16-20, 2015.
Submissions of paper abstracts, poster abstracts, and proposals for workshops are invited on any topic in basic and applied judgment and decision making research.
Deadline for all submissions is March 8th, 2015.
The organizing committee is pleased to announce that the conference will feature the following invited speakers:
- Barbara Mellers, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Nick Chater, Warwick Business School, UK
- Botond Koszegi, Central European University, Hungary
The scientific committee:
- Richárd Szanto, Corvinus University of Budapest (Chair)
- Balazs Aczel, Eötvös Loránd University
- Ido Erev, Technion – Israel Institute of Technology
- Andreas Glöckner, Göttingen University
- Ana Franco-Watkins, Auburn University
The call for papers is available at:
Attending this meeting will also be an opportunity to discover Budapest, acity of diversity, where you can find the marks of different historical eras: to feel the Turkish atmosphere go and see the burial monument of Gul Baba; then visit the rustic streets and monuments of the Castle district; you can witness the rapid transformation that took place during the 19th century by walking along Andrassy street or the boulevards.
We look forward to seeing and welcoming you in Budapest!
Chair of Scientific Committee
Corvinus University of Budapest