3rd International Corporate Social Responsibility Communication Conference, Ljubljana, Slovenia, 17-19 Sep 2015; Deadline 25 Feb
3rd CSR Communication Conference
Call for Papers
After two very successful conferences, in 2011 (Amsterdam, the Netherlands) and 2013 (Aarhus, Denmark), the time has come to invite you to a 3rd CSR COMMUNICATION CONFERENCE.
The 3rd International CSR Communication Conference will be held in Ljubljana, Slovenia (EU) in September 17-19, 2015. Targeted at academics and practitioners, the conference will provide a wonderful opportunity for academics and professionals to network, discuss, debate and exchange ideas and viewpoints in the one of Europe’s greenest and most lively capitals, Ljubljana.
For details about the conference please visit the conference official webpage www.csr-com.org or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are inviting scholars to submit their empirical and conceptual work on the broad theme of ethical positioning of the organization, and the use of communication in its broader essence to participate in this unique event. Relevant subtopics include, but are not restricted to:
- CSR in social media context
- Different aspects of “CSR washing”
- Cause related marketing and other communication practices to consumers
- Critical views on corporate marketing practices
- Environmental aspects of CSR communication
- Tools for communicating CSR
- CSR communication best practices
- SME perspectives on CSR communication
- Internal and external aspects of CSR communication
- International aspects of CSR communication
- Organizational aspects of CSR communication
- Theories related to CSR communication
The conference will consider both full competitive and working papers.
Your short structured conference abstracts following the CCIJ abstracts’ form or session proposals should be submitted by February 25, 2015 via the conference website: www.csr-com.org.
Deadline for extended abstracts, working papers or competitive papers: June 15, 2015.
- Urša Golob (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Wim Elving (University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands)
- Anne-Ellerup Nielsen (Aarhus University, Denmark)
- Klement Podnar (University of Ljubljana, Slovenia)
- Christa Thomsen (Aarhus University, Denmark)
For more information about conference submissions see full Call for Papers.
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Ljubljana in September 17-19, 2015!