Revisit: Managing and Marketing Places
2nd Corfu Symposium on Managing & Marketing Places, Corfu, 27-30 Apr 2015; Deadline now 19 Dec
Paper Submission Deadline Extension
Papers are welcome on, but not limited to, the following issues:
- Activities that connect people and places
- Engaging and connecting stakeholders
- Experiential consumption of places
- Infrastructure and transport connections
- Narratives connecting people and places
- Place portrayal in traditional and new media
- Places, authenticity and heritage
- Web-based and social media platforms
The decision on acceptance of extended abstracts will be communicated on 9th January 2015.
The final deadline for Registration remains 27th February 2015.
and follow us on Twitter @CorfuSymposium
We look forward to receiving your papers and welcoming you to the 2nd Corfu Symposium on Managing & Marketing Places in April 2015.
Dr Heather Skinner
On behalf of the Symposium Team