Innovation and Business Research
20th Center for Innovation and Business Research Academic Workshop, Changsha, China, 28-29 Jun 2015, Director Thomas Brashear Alejandro; Deadline 1 Mar
The International Center for Innovation and Business Researcht (ICIBR) at Hunan University in Changsha, China will host the 20th CBIM Academic Workshop on June 28th and 29th, 2015. The theme will be “Analytics, Intelligence and Planning in the B2B Environment.” The CBIM Workshop welcomes academics, professionals and doctoral students from around the world to a rigorous, candid, but friendly discussion of current topics in B2B marketing. It is truly an international workshop. Please join us in Changsha, China in 2015
Location – Hunan University, Changsha, China
- Day 1, June 28th, 2015 – 8:30-5:00 PM, Welcome & Research Sessions. Continental breakfast, lunch.
- Day 2. June 29th, 2015, – 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, Research Sessions. Continental breakfast, lunch.
Professor Wesley J. Johnston
CBIM RoundTable Professor of Marketing
Director, Center for Business and Industrial Marketing
J. Mack Robinson College of Business
Georgia State University
Workshop fee: $265.00 Academics/Professionals; $120 PhD students. The fee is payable at the start of the CBIM Workshop. A non-copyrighted conference proceeding with the submitted abstracts, papers, case studies, and special session proposals will be free to attendees.
Best papers from the Workshop will be for invited for review in Special Issues of The Journal of Business & Industrial Marketing and Marketing Intelligence and Planning.
The event deadline for submitting ideas and content is March 1, 2015. We encourage ideas for special sessions or organized special session. Send an email to the Workshop Coordinator.
- B2B Analytics
- Service Intelligence
- SDL Performance Indicators
- Value Calculators
- Opportunity Analysis
- Service-led growth
- Bundling services
- Marketing Intelligence
- Competitive Intelligence
- Industrial Product Intelligence
- Sales Analytics
- Key Account Performance Metrics
- Business Innovation Performance Metrics
- NPD Performance Metrics
Please send one of the following by February 15, 2015:
- Detailed abstract (maximum 2 pages double spaced),
- Paper or case study (maximum 20 pages double spaced),
- Special session proposal (1 page double spaced).
Thomas Brashear Alejandro
University of Massachusetts Amherst