LINKS Services Competition
LINKS Global Services Marketing and Services Operations Student Competitions, Mar-Apr 2015
You are invited to join the March-April/2015 LINKS Global Services Competition by entering one or more student teams, a whole class, or multiple classes.
LINKS Global Services Competition Highlights:
- Cross-Institution 6-Round Services Simulation Competitions
- Your Student Teams Compete Against Student Teams From Other Institutions
- Challenges Students in an Intense Team-Based Cross-Institution Competition
- For Students in Academic Degree-Granting Programs Worldwide
- Targeted at Upper-Level Undergraduates and All MBAs
Two separate LINKS Global Services Competitions are offered:
- The LINKS Services Marketing Simulation competition for students in introductory and elective marketing courses (including services marketing, marketing management, and marketing strategy courses).
- The LINKS Services Operations Management Simulation competition for students students in introductory and elective operations management and supply chain management courses.
Details about the March-April/2014 LINKS Global Services Competition (scheduling, student eligibility, costs, and registration procedure) are accessible via the LINKS Global Competition link on the LINKS website:
Participating in a LINKS Global Services Competition is an alternative instructional/learning opportunity to the traditional usage of LINKS within a single instructor’s course (i.e., an event with students from a single course conducted according to the course instructor’s preferred scheduling).
Instructors with questions about the LINKS Global Services Competition, are invited to contact
Randy Chapman, the LINKS author (LINKS@LINKS-simulations.com).