International Association of Public and Nonprofit Marketing 14th International Congress, Vitoria, Brazil, 24-27 Jun 2015; Deadline 31 Mar
CALL FOR PAPERS – 14TH INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS OF IAPNM
INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF PUBLIC AND NONPROFIT MARKETING
24-27 JUNE 2015
FUCAPE BUSINESS SCHOOL – VITORIA / ES – BRAZIL
PUBLIC, SOCIAL AND NONPROFIT MARKETING: CLIENT AND DONOR BEHAVIOR
Due to its social relevance, social purpose organizations have been the subject of study in several countries. This is due to the fact that nonprofit organizations are a reality in society today and play an important role in many countries, where philanthropy is more widespread and exercised. Such organizations offer different services and are recognized for it, their services tend to be valued because they are executed, often by dedicated and unpaid volunteers. Such organizations are usually identified with their beneficiaries and are often held with funding from donors, whether individuals or companies.
The third sector has emerged to fill a gap from the market and the government in meeting the specific needs of certain social groups. With the advancement of social responsibility, it is necessary an effective performance of nonprofit organizations whose service and solution with quality of its objectives become visible, with the support of donors. So, raise funds and publicize the actions taken by nonprofit organizations becomes a mandatory task that must be performed competently.
In short, the need for resources to meet the social demands is an integral part of life for nonprofits, requiring skills acquired on market orientation and marketing planning. Accordingly, studies that may contribute to the marketing organizations for social purposes are relevant.
This is the context that guides the 14th International Congress of IAPNM. Thus, we invite marketing related researchers to submit their papers in English (except for the topic of Ibero-American Studies, which will receive papers in English, Portuguese or Spanish) for the event, bringing their valuable contributions to the field of Public, Social and Nonprofit Marketing. Topics to be discussed during the event include:
- Behavior of customers / beneficiaries of nonprofit organizations;
- Behavior of donors / sponsors of nonprofit organizations;
- Sustainable development and stakeholders;
- Volunteer management;
- Perspectives on social marketing organizations;
- Corporate social responsibility;
- Relationships between public services and the third sector;
- Innovation and social entrepreneurship;
- Co-creation of value in nonprofits;
- Marketing cooperatives and business associations;
- Latin American Studies (this topic will receive items in English, Portuguese or Spanish);
- Other related topics.
We invite all researchers and students interested in the subject to submit your articles until 03/31/2015, as well as actively participate in the event, which takes place from June 24 to 27 2015, in FUCAPE Business School. Information can be obtained at
It is important to highlight that editors of international journals will be attending the event in order to invite the best articles for submission:
- International Review on Public and Nonprofit Marketing (IRPNM)
- Sustainability and Responsibility (R & S)
- Contemporary Research on Organizations Administration and Management (CROMA)
- Brazilian Business Review (BBR)
- Other (to be confirmed)
See you in Vitoria!
Emerson Wagner Mainardes
General Coordinator of the 14th International Congress of IAPNM