Revisit: Emerging Markets Conference Board
The 2015 Annual Conference of the Emerging Markets Conference Board, Dubai, 20-22 Jan 2015; Deadline 15 Oct
INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY GHAZIABAD
EMERGING MARKETS CONFERENCE BOARD
Announces call for papers and solicits submission of abstracts for
THE 2015 ANNUAL CONFERENCE OF THE EMERGING MARKETS CONFERENCE BOARD
On the conference theme
REDEFINING VALUE FOR EMERGING MARKETS
VENUE: IMT DUBAI CAMPUS, DUBAI, UAE
CONFERENCE DATES: January 20-22, 2015
Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad and Emerging Market Conference Board are proud to present ‘The 2015 Annual Conference of the Emerging Markets Conference Board’ on January 20-22, 2015 at Dubai campus of IMT. 3rd AIM-AMA Sheth Foundation Doctoral Consortium precedes the Conference. Theme for the conference is “Redefining Value in Emerging markets”.
The conference aims at exploring the distinct value propositions for emerging markets with practitioners and researchers. The Conference intends to provide the following:
1. A platform for sharing and exchanging experiences and insights on emerging markets.
2. A signpost of intellectual contributions providing a coherent view on marketing in emerging markets.
3. An opportunity to deliberate on and set the research agenda for emerging markets.
Besides stimulating intellectual discussions delegates would get a chance to experience the rich cultural heritage, beautiful beaches, enthralling deserts, luxurious hotels, and flourishing business community in Dubai. The attendees can also experience modern architectural landmarks of Dubai and its gorgeous shopping malls. The Conference setting is the state of the art IMT campus in Dubai, located in Dubai International Academy City.
Extended Abstracts and research papers are solicited for the following tracks of the conference:
1. Winning with digital marketing and social media
2. Marketing 2.0: Redefining the value for customers
3. Branding in emerging economies
4. Marketing to Rural and Bottom of Pyramid Customers
5. Social Enterprise & Healthcare in Emerging Economies
6. Marketing to shape a sustainable society
7. Promoting and Communicating Value in Emerging Markets
8. Creating Value in the Supply Chain
9. Consumer Behavior in Emerging Markets
10. Distribution and Retailing in Emerging Markets
11. Measurement, Research and Analytics in Emerging Markets
12. Product Management in Emerging Markets
13. Pricing and Value in Emerging Markets
14. Marketing Strategies for penetrating Emerging Markets
Submitted abstracts and papers would be double-blind reviewed. Selected abstracts would be published in the Conference proceedings. Authors also have the opportunity of getting the full paper published in the proceedings or one of the conference journal special issues.
For detailed submission guidelines please click http://www.imt.edu/emergingmarkets15/Guidelines.aspx
Last date for Abstract submission: October 15, 2014
Decision on Abstract: November 15, 2014
Submission of full-length paper: December 15, 2014
Last date for regular registration: January 05, 2015
Last date for late registration: January 20, 2015
For more details please visit: http://www.imt.edu/emergingmarkets15/
If you have any questions please e-mail:
It would be highly appreciated if you could share this information with your colleagues and associates.
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you in Dubai.
Prof Naresh K. Malhotra, Senior Fellow, Georgia Tech CIBER & Regents’ Professor Emeritus,
Editor- Review of Marketing Research, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
Prof Bibek Banerjee, Director, Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad and Academic Mentor, IMT Group, India
Prof Janakiraman Murthy, Director, Institute of Management Technology Dubai, UAE
Prof. Jagdish Sheth, Founder and Chairman, Academy of Indian Marketing, Charles H. Kellstadt
Professor of Marketing, Goizueta Business School, Emory University, USA
Prof V Kumar, Regents Scholar and Chan Jiang Scholar, Richard & Susan Levy Distinguished Chair & Professor in Marketing, J. Mack Robinson College of Business, Georgia State University, USA