5th Advances in Hospitality & Tourism Marketing and Management, Beppu, Japan, 18-21 Jun 2015, Chair Timothy Lee; Deadline 15 Nov
We are pleased to announce the 5th Advances in Hospitality & Tourism Marketing and Management (AHTMM) conference that will be held in Beppu, Japan between 18 – 21 June, 2015.
The AHTMM conference will provide a unique forum for attendees from academia, industry, government, and other organizations to actively exchange, share, and challenge state-of-the-art research and industrial case studies on hospitality and tourism marketing and management.
We invite submissions that will cover many aspects within the spectrum of hospitality and tourism marketing and management, including but not limited to:
- Consumer behavior in hospitality and tourism
- Research and innovations in hospitality marketing and management
- Case studies on hospitality marketing and management practices
- Hospitality and tourism product development and management
- Health and wellness tourism
- Hospitality and tourism operations
- Food service marketing and management
- Special interest tourism marketing and management
- Financial management
- Ethical concerns in marketing and management
- Small and medium-sized enterprises in tourism and hospitality
- Future trends in the hospitality and tourism marketing and management or
- · International issues and cross-cultural research.
For all inquiries, contact the Chair of Organizing Committee & Conference Co-Chair:
Timothy Lee, Ph.D.
Professor in Department of Tourism & Hospitality,
Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University (APU),
Beppu 874-8677 Japan
Visit the conference website http://www.ahtmm.com
We look forward to receiving your proposals and welcoming you at the AHTMM conference in Beppu, Japan!