China Business Culture Conference
China Business Culture and Management Conference, Jinan, China, 19-21 Dec 2014; Deadline 15 Nov
2014 CHINA BUSINESS CULTURE AND MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE
Conference theme: Confucian Culture and Ethical Marketing.
To promote the development of business cultural research and practice, 2014 China Business Culture and Management Conference will be held from 19-21 Dec. in Jinan. The conference theme is: Confucian Culture and Ethical Marketing. The conference will provide a high-level academic exchange platform for scholars in business culture to facilitate their communication and discussion of the latest research output. Conference Papers will be published by international press and enter CPCI(ISTP) retrieval.
Authors are encouraged to submit their full papers via internet to the conference email address: email@example.com . A paper review committee, formed by distinguished scholars, will review the submitted papers, and the results will be announced before 30 Nov. 2014.
Come to this Conference and let us know your academic contributions to the field. Share with others, interact with them, and be part of this evolving shift.
- 19 Dec. 2014 – Registration
- 20 Dec. 2014, Morning – Conference opening ceremony and keynote speech
- 20 Dec. 2014, Afternoon – Panel discussion
- 21 Dec. 2014, Tour to Jinan, Qufu, Mount Tai or Ancient Capital Qi (cultures of Qi and Lu)
- International Scholar:$200 ($150 before Nov.20th)
- Student: $100 ($60 before Nov.20th)
- 15 Nov. 2014 – Deadline of call for papers
- 30 Nov. 2014 – Notification of paper acceptance
- 20-21 Dec. 2014 – China Business Culture Research Conference
Further information available at