Attitudes and Preferences
Do I Like What I Prefer? Integrating Research on Attitudes and Preferences, Konstanz, Germany, 17-19 Dec 2014; Deadline 31 Aug
We are very pleased to invite you to the symposium
DO I LIKE WHAT I PREFER? INTEGRATING RESEARCH ON ATTITUDES AND PREFERENCES
taking place from December 17 to 19, 2014, at the University of Konstanz in Germany.
The symposium brings together some of the most distinguished researchers from the domains of attitude and preference research:
- Urs FISCHBACHER, University of Konstanz, Germany; Thurgau Institute of Economics, Switzerland
- Peter M. GOLLWITZER, University of Konstanz, Germany; New York University, USA
- Armin FALK, University of Bonn, Germany
- Bertram GAWRONSKI, University of Texas at Austin, USA
- Ryan O. MURPHY, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Michael SCHULTE-MECKLENBECK, MPI for Human Development, Germany
- Susumu SHIKANO, University of Konstanz, Germany
- Reinout W. WIERS, University of Amsterdam, Netherlands
[Further speakers will be announced on the symposium homepage.]
Attitudes and preferences have been investigated within different scientific communities and measurement traditions. The aim of this interdisciplinary symposium is to integrate the different concepts and measures of attitudes and preferences in order to gain a more comprehensive understanding of human decision making.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Beyond the review and focus sessions, the symposium will also feature a panel discussion as well as paper and poster presentations.
The CALL FOR PAPERS can be found at
Submissions for paper and poster presentations are invited on research that uses methods from attitude and preference research to answer integrative research questions, or illustrates topics in which such integration is promising. The SUBMISSION DEADLINE is August 31, 2014.
We look forward to welcome you in Konstanz!
Maik Bieleke | David Dohmen | Anja Weiergraeber
Symposium Coordination Team