Revisit: AASM 2014
Final program available for the Australian Association of Social Marketing 2014 Biennial International Conference, Monash University, 17-18 Jul 2014
2014 ISM CONFERENCE – FINAL PROGRAM
The Final Program for the upcoming AASM 2014 ISM Conference is now available in a pdf format on the conference website.
The conference program includes an impressive line-up of Key Note speakers; Discussion Panellists and session presenters representing academic researchers and practitioners who will provide insight into a diverse range of social marketing issues, across an array of contexts. Presenters include:
- David Paterson (Chief Innovation Officer, World Vision)
- Professor Simone Pettigrew (Distinguished Research Professor, Curtin University)
- Jeff Jordan (President & Executive Creative Director, Rescue Social Change Group)
- Joan Young (CEO, Colmar Brunton)
- Tom Carroll (Director, Carroll Communications)
- Bill Shannon (Founder, Behaviour Change. The Shannon Company)
Topics covered in the conference program include:
- improving the health behaviours of Australians
- transforming consumption and entrepreneurship in subsistence market places
- understanding the relevance of social marketing in addressing consumer vulnerability
- exploring social marketing initiatives in the developing world
- addressing issues associated with gambling; healthy eating; alcohol consumption and driver anger
Online registration is now open. To register for the Practitioner Workshop (Wednesday 16 July 2014) and/or the 2-day Conference (Thursday 17 July & Friday 18 July 2014), visit the conference website.
The Conference Organising Committee has negotiated ‘special accommodation rates‘ for delegates at the two official 2014 ISM Conference accommodation providers – Quest Frankston on the Bay and Quest Frankston. To receive the special rate, bookings must be made online via the conference website:
To stay up-to-date with the latest conference news; program updates; registrations fees; Best Paper Awards; special events; sponsor initiatives and much more, visit the conference website.
We look forward to welcoming you at the 2014 ISM Conference in Melbourne – the World’s Most Liveable City*.
|Prof Michael T Ewing
|Dr Fiona Newton