Social Media Marketing
Special issue of Journal of Indian Business Research, Edited by Suren Sista; Deadline 31 Jul 2014
Journal of Indian Business Research (JIBR)
Special Issue on Social Media Marketing
Guest Editor: Suren Sista (Indian Institute of Management Calcutta)
Social media in its various forms has inundated our lives in the brief time that it has existed. Researchers from various fields have shown an interest in studying behaviour and outcomes of the use of social media. The levels of engagement by users and their involved behaviour has attracted various organizations, be it Governments or their departments, political entities, or commercial enterprises.
Of special interest to Marketers and researchers in Marketing is how this phenomenon is shaping the world of Marketing. We invite researchers to submit to the special issue of the Journal of Indian Business Research on Social Media Marketing their current thinking on Social Media Marketing. Of special interest would be how this is impacting India and other emerging markets.
Authors may choose to submit papers on any of the following topics:
- Using Social Media for On – going dialogue with the consumer
- Co-creation by involving the consumer
- Social Media Opportunities across different sectors
- Governance & Policy Making
- Impact of Social media in the B2B space
- Social media in the Spiritual Space
- Social Media opportunities in different countries ( India, China, South Africa, South Korea, Indonesia)
- Use of Social Media in building Destination and People Brands
- Social Media Analytics & ROI
- Integrating Social Media with key areas of business such as PR, Customer Service, Marketing and Advertising
- Content Marketing & Social Media
- Social media in political campaigns
- Social media Data analytics and usage in marketing strategy
- Understanding the digital consumers in emerging markets
- Creating a successful social marketing program in the digital marketing world
The special issue is scheduled to be the first issue of 2015.
Submission Deadline: 31 July 2014.
All submissions for the special issue will follow the same process as regular submission to the Journal of Indian Business Research.
Submissions to Journal of Indian Business Research are made using ScholarOne Manuscripts, the online submission and peer review system. Registration and access is available at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jibr. Full information and guidance on using ScholarOne Manuscripts is available at the Emerald ScholarOne Manuscripts Support Centre: http://msc.emeraldinsight.com.
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership