Revisit: Global Marketing Conference 2014
2014 Global Marketing Conference and various special issues, Singapore, 15-18 Jul 2014; Deadline now 24 Feb
Call for Papers: Global Marketing Conference (GMC) & Special Issue of
Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science on Sustainable Marketing in Asia and the World
Extended Submission Deadline: February 24, 2014.
The 2014 Global Marketing Conference (GMC) will be held in Singapore, on July 15–18, 2014. The conference theme is, “Bridging Asia and the World: Globalization of Marketing & Management Theory and Practice.” For more information about the GMC, please visit the following web site (http://kamsconference.org/2014/).
Sustainable marketing has been noticed by academics and practitioners by generating a net positive contribution to society in terms of environmental, social and economic developments. It is noteworthy to conceptualize sustainability in marketing and build a global competitiveness in sustainable marketing. For the special issue consideration regarding “sustainable marketing,” the topics include but are not limited to:
• Corporate sustainability management
• Sustainability and customer equity
• Sustainable consumer behavior
• Sustainable competitive advantage
• Sustainability and business-to business marketing
• Green marketing and environmental sustainability
• Sustainability in social marketing
• New Media and sustainable marketing
? Fashion Industry and sustainable marketing
Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science (JGSMS) is an official journal of ‘Global Alliance of Marketing & Management Associations (GAMMA)’. JGSMS is a peer-reviewed journal published by Taylor & Francis (www.tandfonline.com/rgam). JGSMS has been published since 1998. “Bridging Asia and the World” is the positioning statement of JGSMS.
All submissions, reviewing and notification will be conducted electronically through e-mail. If you do not receive confirmation of your submission within seven days, please contact the guest co-editors of this special issue.
– The manuscripts title page should include the corresponding author’s name, affiliation, mailing address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
– Submit manuscripts in a WORD Document in Times New Roman 12-font.
– Submissions should have page numbers and be limited to 20 pages of text in length.
– Submission guidelines and reference should follow the Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science Instructions for Authors (http://www.tandfonline.com/rgam).
Submissions will be evaluated by a double-blind review process. Information identifying the authors of submissions should only be listed on the title page. ONLY selected GMC conference papers from research reports presented at the 2014 Global Marketing Conference in Singapore will be considered for a special issue of the Journal of Global Scholars of Marketing Science on “Sustainable Marketing in Asia and the World.”
University of Applied Sciences, Darmstadt
Economics and Business Administration
Haardtring 100, 64295 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel: +49-174-1699491, Fax: +49-7141-4875911
School of Business Administration
Cheonjam-ro 303, Jeonju, Republic of Korea
Tel: +82-63-220-2972, Fax: +82-63-220-2052
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership