5th International Research Meeting in Business and Management, Nice, France, 7-8 Jul 2014; Deadline 30 Apr
Call For Papers
5th International Research Meeting in Business and Management
Monday and Tuesday, 7-8 July 2014, Nice, France
You are cordially invited to submit your research papers for presentation consideration at the first 5th International Research Meeting in Business and Management (IRMBAM-2014) that will take place on 7-8 June 2014 in Nice, the beautiful capital of the French Riviera and one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations.
The IRMBAM-2014, co-organized by the IPAG Business School and Groupe ESC Troyes en Champagne, will be an excellent opportunity for academics, doctoral students, and practitioners to share interests, present new research results, and discuss current and challenging issues in various management and finance fields. The scientific and organizing committees welcome submissions in all the areas of business and finance for presentation at the conference according to the following tracks:
- Track 1: Accounting
- Track 2: Entrepreneurship
- Track 3: Management Strategy
- Track 4: Banking, Insurance and Finance
- Track 5: Marketing
- Track 6: Logistics and Supply Chain Management (Papers in both English and French)
- Track 7: Environmental and Economic Management
- Track 8: Economic and Management Issues in Southern Europe and Maghreb (Papers in both English and French)
Gerard McElwee, Professor of Entrepreneurship, Sheffield Hallam University, UK
Rosario Faraci, Professor of Business Management, University of Catania, Italy
PHD STUDENT “GETTING PUBLISHED WORKSHOP”
Our invited journal editors will take doctoral students through the process, including topic selection, preemption checking, and submission and publication strategies.
- Prof. Bonnie Buchanan, Editor-in-Chief of Journal of Risk Finance
- Prof. Rosario Faraci, Co-Editor of the Journal of Management and Governance
- Prof. Thomas Lagoarde-Segot, Editor-in-Chief of Research in International Business and Finance
- Prof. Gerard McElwee, Editor-in-Chief of International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Akram Al Ariss, Fouad Ben Abdelaziz, Marco Bigelli, Tristan Boyer, Ines Chaieb, Chia-Lin Chang, Pierre Chollet, Ephraim Clark, Roberto Di Pietra, René Díaz-Pichardo, David Ding, Alain Fayolle, Maher Kooli, Catherine Kyrtsou, Ali Kutan, Thomas Lagoarde-Segot, Michael McAleer, Sarfraz Mian, Jean-Yves Moisseron, Adrian Pop, Ariane Szafarz, Ingmar Schumacher, Benoît Sévi, Eric Strobl, Frédéric Teulon, Loredana Ureche-Rangau, Janis Zaima
PAPER SUBMISSION PROCEDURE
Authors are invited to submit their papers (in English / French depending on the track) in PDF file, no later than, April 30, 2014, via the website of the conference (http://ipag-irm.sciencesconf.org/). Submitted manuscripts will be peer-reviewed. Should you experience any technical problem, please send an email to email@example.com. The scientific program will be available by June 22, 2014.
- April 30, 2014: Deadline for paper submission
- May 15, 2014: Notification of acceptance/rejection
- June 15, 2014: Registration deadline
- July 7-8, 2014: Conference event
International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Journal of Management and Governance, Journal of Risk Finance, Management & Avenir (in French), and Thunderbird International Business Review
More details are available on the conference’s website.
You have a selection of hotels that are near the conference site on this link: http://ipag-irm.sciencesconf.org/resource/page/id/6. Please book as soon as possible to benefit from the best prices.
For more information on the city, visit http://en.nicetourisme.com/
For queries, please contact Sabri Boubaker (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Duc Khuong Nguyen (email@example.com)
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership