Revisit: Customer Insights Conference 2014
9th Annual Customer Insights Conference, Yale School of Management, New Haven, 9-10 May 2014; Deadline 31 Jan
CALL FOR PAPERS
THE YALE CENTER FOR CUSTOMER INSIGHTS
will hold its 9th annual Customer Insights Conference on May 9 &10, 2014 at the Yale School of Management’s brand new campus in New Haven, Connecticut.
Abstracts are invited on research pertaining to:
- Understanding customer choice
- New product innovations
- Social media
- Competitive marketing strategies
One presenter’s registration fee, travel, and two nights of hotel expenses will be paid by Yale University.
– In addition to academic speakers, the program includes leaders in customer insights from various industries.
– The conference will begin with a reception on Thursday evening, May 8th, and will end midday on Saturday, May 10th.
- All empirical papers (behavioral, quantitative and managerial) are encouraged for all tracks.
- Submitted abstracts should be one to two pages in length and double-spaced in pdf. format. Include the title of the paper, names, affiliations, mailing and email addresses of the authors. Please specify who will be presenting at the conference.
- Information and registration information can be found at http://som.yale.edu/2014-customer-insights-conference
Abstracts (in pdf. form) should be sent to email@example.com by January 31st, 2014.
REVIEW COMMITTEE Zoe Chance, Shane Frederick, Nathan Novemsky, Subrata Sen and Jiwoong Shin (Yale University).
The mission of the YALE CENTER FOR CUSTOMER INSIGHTS is to partner with global thought leaders to develop and test new theories that advance the frontiers of knowledge of evolving customer behavior.
new haven, connecticut – may 9 & 10, 2014
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership