2014 International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Services Sciences, Berkeley, CA, 23-26 Jul 2014; Deadline 28 Feb
2014 International Conference on Logistics, Informatics and Services Sciences (LISS ‘2014), 23-26 July, 2014, Berkeley, California. USA
Hosted by School of Economics and Management of Beijing Jiaotong University, International Center for Informatics Research of Beijing Jiaotong University, China Center for Industrial Security Research of Beijing Jiaotong University
Cooperated with University of California at Berkeley, University of Reading
Sponsored by FP7 (7th Framework Programme ), NSFC (National Natural Science Foundation of China), K. C. Wong Education Foundation (Hong Kong)
LISS’2014 is a prime international forum for both researchers and industry practitioners to exchange the latest fundamental advances in the state of the art and practice of logistics, informatics and service sciences. The proceeding will be published by Springer-Verlag and sent to ISI-Knowledge for CPCI-S (Former ISTP) indexing and Elsevier for EI Compendex indexing (The proceedings of LISS2011-2013 have been indexed by CPCI-S and EI) . In addition, revised and extended versions of selected high quality papers will be recommended to high quantity international journals as follows:
- Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) (SCI)
- Journal of Applied Research and Technology (JART) (SCI)
- International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITD) (SCI)
- Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management (JIEM) (EI Compendex )
- Journal of Computing and Information Technology (JCIT) (EI Compendex)
- Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO) (EI Compendex)
- Journal of Information Technology Research (JITR) (EI Compendex)
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to.
*Strategic Services Management *Service Operations Management *Service System and Service Network Design *Quality-of-Service Assessment * Service Product Design * Service Profit Management *Service Innovation Management *Service Supply Chain Management *Service Information System *Service Process Reengineering *Service Purchasing and Supplier Management *Service Marketing *Public Service Management *Financial and Insurance Service Management *Education Service Management *Healthcare Service Management *Telecom Service Management *Hotel Service Management *Tourism Service Management *Product Post-sale Service Management *Service Management of Transportation (aviation railways highways water(passengers and cargo)) *Successful Case Study
*Material Flow Theory *Logistics Services Strategy *Innovation and Logistics Services *Supply Chain Management *Low-Carbon and Logistics *Low-Carbon Supply Chain *Logistics Alliance *International Logistics *Regional Logistics *Emergency Logistics *Internet of Things and Logistics Services *Logistics Service System Optimization *Logistics Industry and Policy
*Accounting Information System *Business Intelligence and Business Analysis *Innovative Enterprise Digitalized Operation Mode *Dynamic Supply Chain Planning and Management *Customer Relations Management *Digital Enterprise Infrastructure *Enterprise Commercial Intelligence *E-commerce and E-government *Wireless Communications and Mobile Business *Enterprise Information Resources Management *Sensor Network and Internet of Things *RFID Technology and Application *Pervasive Computing and Intelligent Living Space *Cloud Computing Theories and Technologies *Collaborative E-commence Mechanism and Technology *Network Marketing Strategy and Application *Electronic Commerce Application and Benefit Appraisal *Network Transaction, Trust Mechanism and Information Security *Electronic Market and Intervening Mechanism *Knowledge Management and Knowledge Sharing *Organization Semiotics and Informatization *IT Project Management *Information Technology and Enterprise Sustainable Development Strategy *Other topics on related enterprise management theory and application
*Engineering Consultant Management * IT in Construction *Engineering Information System *Informatics of Construction Industry *Supply Chain Management in Construction *Logistics Management in Construction *Engineering Economics *Project Management in Engineering
Keynote Speakers (To be confirmed)
- Prof. James M. Tien, Dean of the College of Engineering, University of Miami, USA
- Prof. Menggang Li China Center for Industrial Security Research of Beijing Jiaotong University, China
Important Dates for Paper Submission:
- 28 February, 2014 Deadline for submission of full papers
- 15 April, 2014 Acceptance/Rejection notification
- 30 April, 2014 Final Paper Submission and Registration
- 23-26 July, 2014 Conference Open
Paper Submission Guidelines:
Manuscripts should be electronically submitted at the conference website:
All relevant information and the submitted paper must be written in English. Both full research papers and work-in-progress reports are welcome.
Authors are required to certify that their paper represents original work and is previously unpublished elsewhere. Simultaneous submission to any other conference, workshop or journal is strictly excluded. The manuscript must be submitted in the required format (a Microsoft Word and PDF templates are available on the conference website). For more information please refer to the website (http://icir.bjtu.edu.cn/liss2014).
Guidelines for submitting a Special Session/Workshop Proposal
Proposals for workshops/sessions would contain:
- Title of Workshops/Special Sessions
- Scope and Topics
- Profile of Session Organizer(s) (including his/her photo)
- Contact Info. (E-mail address and Phone Number)
Paper Submission and Review of Workshops/Sessions:
- All Special Session/Workshop papers would be submitted through the online submission system http://icir.bjtu.edu.cn/liss2014.
- Each workshop/session can accept no less than 5 papers.
- If the number of submissions OR the number of accepted papers OR the number of registered participants is less than 4, the organizing committee will be free to decide whether to cancel the Special Session/Workshop or not.
Support for Workshop/Session Organizers:
- The organizers will be awarded a certificate for their contributions to the conference.
- The Organizers’ papers will be selected to publish in the SCI or EI journals with higher priority.
The organizers would submit their proposals to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dr. Hongjie Lan) before March 10, 2014.
Important Deadlines for Workshop/special sessions:
- Proposals for Workshop/special sessions: March 10, 2014
- Notification of Workshop/special session acceptance: March 10, 2014
- Deadline for final papers: April 15, 2014
We appreciate that if you would like to forward this Call for Special Session/Workshop to those who might be interested in. For further information, please visit website http://icir.bjtu.edu.cn/liss2014 or mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Phone Number: +86-(0) 10-51684188
Fax: +86-(0) 10-51685864
Phone Number: +1-(510) 3670688
Fax: +1-(510) 6421403
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership