PDMA Research Winners
Kirsten Mrkwicka, Rebecca J. Slotegraaf and Marcus Sch?gel have won the PDMA Research Competition for their project on absorptive capacity and interactive technologies
Chairs Michael Luchs and K. Scott Swan (College of W&M) are pleased to announce the winners of this year’s PDMA Research Competition. Please congratulate:
- Kirsten Mrkwicka (Univ. of St. Gallen),
- Rebecca J. Slotegraaf (Indiana University), and
- Marcus Schögel (Univ. of St. Gallen)
Project Title: “DEVELOPING ABSORPTIVE CAPACITY TO LEVERAGE INTERACTIVE TECHNOLOGIES FOR INNOVATION: A CASE STUDY PERSPECTIVE"
While there were many great entries, this project’s attributes included:
- being very well developed and well written,
- having completed some data collection so the method was developed,
- developing a very forward looking and novel idea, and
- exhibiting a funding request appropriate to the study.
The project received significant financial support and data access from the PDMA. The PDMA Research Competition is just one of several events and activities that engage the academic community. Others include the annual doctoral dissertation competition, the Research Forum event held in conjunction with the annual Product Innovation Management Conference and the bi-annual PDMA Doctoral Consortium.
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership