Asia Pacific Forum 2014
13th Asia Pacific Forum, Taiwan, 14-16 May 2014; Abstract deadline 1 Mar
Call for Papers
The 13th Asia Pacific Forum will focus on a broad range of research in tourism, leisure, sports, hospitality, and culinary arts. We are particularly interested in studies that question, construct or deconstruct, and interpret or reinterpret the theoretical and methodological stances informing current research practices. Furthermore, we encourage papers with multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary research approaches. The APF invites papers on either completed research or a preliminary report on “research in progress”. The paper has to be authored by a graduate student. In case of multiple authors, the presenting authors must be graduate students who are pursuing a master’s or doctoral degree or a young academic who completed the paper in part of his/her master’s or doctoral thesis. Undergraduate senior students are also invited to submit papers based on research project they may have undertaken in collaboration with their professors.
Oral and poster presentations are now invited in areas including the following topics:
· Event Operations and Management
· Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility
· Future Development in Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure, Sports, and Culinary Arts
· Hotel and Restaurant Management
· Human Resources Management
· Global trends in Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure, Sports, and Culinary Arts
· Globalization in Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure, Sports, and Culinary Arts
· Green and Environmental issues in Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure, Sports, and Culinary Arts
· Innovations and New Approaches in Research and Education concerning Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure, Sports, and Culinary Arts
· Service Quality Management
· Social Media and E-Marketing
· Training and Education for Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure, Sports, and Culinary Arts
· Other relevant topics
YES, we are looking for papers embracing both industry and academic views. We are particularly interested in studies that bring the managerial problems in the real world to the research practices.
YES, papers which are related to any aspect of hospitality, tourism, leisure, sports, and culinary arts are welcome.
YES, the conference organizer-NKUHT is determined to promote a conference with fun atmosphere in which the sharing of ideas is encouraged both formally and informally.
Manuscripts and posters submitted to the 13th APF must be written in English, should be original contributions and should not have been previously published nor be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Individual and multiple authors are welcome to contribute.
Once the abstract is accepted, at least one author must register for and present the paper at the Forum. After April 15, 2014, if no registration record is found, papers will be removed from the conference proceedings and the presentation program. Registration before April 1, 2014 is highly recommended since the host provides an attractive early bird registration rate.
Full Paper Submission
· Font: Times New Roman 12pt ??Margins: 1 inch all sides
· Spacing: Double Spaced. Abstract: Maximum of 150 words
· Title: No more than 2 lines of text ?Referencing style: APA 6th Edition format
· Total length: 10 pages (including title, abstract, main body, tables and references)
The title page is the first page and should contain the title of the paper, name of author(s) or authors’ names, institutional affiliation, present position and complete address (including telephone/fax and e-mail). Author’s name should not appear anywhere except on the cover page of the manuscript to preserve anonymity during the blind review process.
Order of Paper for Submission
1. Title, 2. Abstract, 3. Keywords, 4. Main body of the paper including tables or charts (Introduction /Background, Literature Review, Methodology, Findings, Conclusion) 5. Reference list.
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership