Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Darden & Cambridge Judge Entrepreneurship and Innovation Research Conference, Cambridge, UK, 19-24 June 2014; Deadline 17 Jan
Darden & Cambridge Judge Entrepreneurship and Innovation Research Conference
19-24 June 2014, Cambridge, UK.
- 17 January 2014: Paper submissions due
- 15 March 2014: Successful authors notified
We welcome unpublished working papers from all research areas within the topics of entrepreneurship and innovation. Examples of suitable topics for the conference include:
- new venture formation processes, financing, and strategies
- R&D and project management, performance metrics, and portfolio evaluation
- institutions and policies to enhance entrepreneurship and innovation
- markets for ideas, innovation, and other intangibles
- regional and global dynamics of entrepreneurship and innovation
- university and science-based innovation and technology transfer
- continuous improvement and new process development; new product development, development processes, and service design
- patents, licensing, and intellectual property business model innovation (e.g. operations, marketing, or network innovation)
- open innovation and distributed innovation
- market and financial impact of innovation
(Abstracted from Management Science’s definition of entrepreneurship and innovation. For more guidance, look at the agendas from previous years.)
Please submit an electronic version of your paper, preferably in PDF format, no later than Friday 17 January 2014.
The papers will be reviewed by the conference committee and the authors will receive notice by 15 March 2014.
Full information available at
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership