Venues for ICORIA
The European Advertising Academy seeks venues for its 2015 and 2016 ICORIA conferences
The European Advertising Academy (EAA, www.icoria.org) calls for proposals for the venue of the International Conference in Research on Advertising (ICORIA) to be held in 2015 and 2016.
The main objective of the ICORIA is to offer a platform for the exchange of experience, views, ideas, and expertise among advertising scholars and practitioners, and thus to enhance, disseminate and stimulate high quality research in advertising. Therefore, natural candidates for venue and local organizer are universities, research institutes, or other organizations in the field in Europe. Past conferences have taken place at the following locations:
- 2002: Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- 2003: University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- 2004: Norwegian School of Management, Norway
- 2005: University of Saarbrucken, Germany
- 2006: University of Bath, UK
- 2007: Polythecnic Institute of Lisbon, Portugal
- 2008: University of Antwerp, Belgium
- 2009: University of Klagenfurt, Austria
- 2010: Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
- 2011: Europa-Universität Viadrina/Bergische Universität Wuppertal, Germany
- 2012: Stockholm School of Economics, Sweden
- 2013: Zagreb School of Economics and Management, Croatia
In 2014, the ICORIA will be hosted by the Graduate School of Communication, University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands
The conference is typically organized at the end of June and attracts roughly 200 delegates, representing more than 40 countries. A selection of the best papers is published as a volume in Advances in Advertising Research series by Springer.
The ICORIA takes place over a period of 3 days; a welcome reception on Thursday and the main conference on Friday and Saturday. The host institution’s students and teachers are encouraged to be involved in the development of the conference.
Please send your initial expression of interest and a brief proposal for the venue and local organizer(s) to Dr. Edith Smit, President of the EAA and Venue Committee (email@example.com). Any questions you may have regarding the organization of the ICORIA, please feel free to ask. Deadline for proposals is November 30, 2013.
President-Elect, European Advertising Academy
Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Spain
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership