Revisit: WMC 2014
News from the Marketing in the BRICs track of the 2014 Academy of Marketing Science World Marketing Congress, Lima, 5-8 Aug 2014; Deadline 31 Oct
2014 World Marketing Congress
August 5-8, 2014 Lima, Peru
Track “Marketing in BRICS”
Co-Chairs Gregory Kivenzor and Deon Nel
You are cordially invited to submit your research paper and/or special session proposal for this track in a PDF format via the link:
- marketing in transitional BRICS economies
- comparison among BRICS consumers and these with Western markets
- cross-cultural and multicultural marketing in BRICS
- cultural issues and their effect on marketing successes and failures
- peculiarities of B2B and B2C marketing environment
- marketing to the growing middle-class
- marketing to consumers in the bottom of the pyramid
- marketing luxury products in BRICS
- marketing effects on ethics, sustainable practices and CSR
- competition between MNCs and local players in BRICS
- SMEs in BRICS
- firms from BRICS entering developed markets
- teaching marketing disciplines in BRICS
- brands in BRICS.Suggested topics for this track include:
This list is neither comprehensive nor exclusive, other BRICS related topics will be considered.
Track co-Chairs foresee the use of different session formats: competitive paper presentations, panel discussions, poster sessions, etc. General requirements are listed in the AMS Call for Papers: http://tinyurl.com/lql5s3x.
New Submission Deadline: October 31, 2013. By this date, you need to submit only an extended abstract (up to 5 pages) for the purpose of review. You may find useful an example of the structured abstract posted on the AMS site: http://tinyurl.com/kxbxvse.
If you have any questions, please contact track co-Chairs:
Note: co-Chairs are in a dialog with publishers and explore opportunities to publish full academic research papers presented at the “Marketing in BRICS” track in a book.
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership