IAPNM Teaching Cases
International Association on Public and Nonprofit Marketing Fifth International Congress on Teaching Cases, Badajoz, Spain, 13 Dec 2013; Deadline 22 Nov
V INTERNATIONAL CONGRESS ON TEACHING CASES
RELATED TO PUBLIC AND NONPROFIT MARKETING
“CAN WE BUILD A MORE RESPONSIBLE WORLD?”
CALL FOR PAPERS / STUDY CASES
Dear IAPNM community members:
The International Association on Public and Nonprofit Marketing (AIMPN / IAPNM), in collaboration with the Marketing and Operations Management Research Group at the University of Extremadura, organizes the Fifth International Congress on Teaching Cases related to Public and Nonprofit Marketing under the motto “Can we build a more responsible world?”. This Congress will be held next December 13, 2013 at Badajoz (Spain).
The event aims joint participation of professors and students (either in person or on-line, as appropriate) in a discussion forum revealing concerns of both groups regarding those aspects related to the responsible and/or sustainable character of activities carried out by entrepreneurs, businesses and public institutions. At this purpose, we encourage you to form working teams consisting of a professor-tutor and up to 5 students who will develop and, where appropriate, will present their 5-10 pages length studies cases, in English, Spanish or Portuguese languages, and according to the format in the template that will be provided after registration. Such cases must be referred to any actual activities by companies, public institutions or nonprofits that are particularly noteworthy because of their responsible and/or sustainable character, considered from a marketing view. Analysis or views from close related disciplines will also be welcome.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION AND REGISTRATION FEES:
- Face attendance (*), for those professors and students wishing to physically attend the working sessions of the Congress and, where appropriate, submit one or more cases for consideration: When contributing one or more cases: – Professor fee: Free – Student fee: 10 €. Without contributions: – Professor fee: 20 € – Student fee: 20 €.
(*) Teachers and students from hosting institution (University of Extremadura) should register under this modality.
- On-line attendance, for those professors and students who cannot physically attend the working sessions of the Congress due to distance, travel costs, etc. and, where appropriate, submit one or more cases for consideration:
When contributing one or more cases: – Professor fee: Free – Student fee: 5 €.
In all cases participants will be provided a certificate (and, where appropriate, reflecting case submission) as well as the publication in electronic format. The Congress publication, with ISBN and supported by an International Scientific Committee, will include all selected cases as independent chapters.
The Scientific Committee will award the best cases submitted on the basis of their scientific and expositive quality. This acknowledgement will be accredited by the delivery of an additional diploma. Authors could also be invited to the oral presentation of their cases during the Congress and/or to publish larger versions of their work in a journal or any other specialized publications by the IAPNM/AIMPN.
DATES TO REMEMBER:
- Registration of teams of professors and students wishing submission of one or more cases for consideration (without limitation in number): until October 25, 2013. Those professors who have registered to this deadline will become members of the Scientific Committee of the Congress.
- Case/s submission: until November 22, 2013.
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of submitted contributions: December 2, 2013.
- Congress holding: December 13, 2013.
STEPS FOR REGISTRATION OF PARTICIPATING TEAMS:
- When interested in participation, the professor-tutor should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating his/her name and the students´ names in his/her team/s, as well as indicating the modality of participation and the e-mail address of all of them (within the deadline of October 25).
- The Organizing Committee will acknowledge reception of the registration message and provide, where appropriate, the professor with bank details to make the payment of the participation fee and the template for case submission. For any queries or suggestions, kindly send an e-mail to email@example.com
University of Extremadura
Marketing and Operations Management Research Group
The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership