The Monaco Symposium on Luxury, Monaco, 10-11 Apr 2014, Chairs Jean-Louis Chandon, Gilles Laurent and Pierre Valette Florence; Deadline 15 Dec
The Monaco Symposium on Luxury
Luxury Marketing: From Tradition to Innovation
Monaco, April 10 – 11, 2014
Luxury is alive and well. Indeed, if there is one sector that is currently buoyant, it is, surprisingly, the luxury goods sector.
The objective of the congress is to bring together international scholars and practitioners from different disciplines and different countries working to advance knowledge on luxury marketing. We invite papers from academics of all disciplines and from practitioners with experience and points of view on luxury. Papers may be based on, but are not limited to, the following:
- Luxury brand management (brand equity, brand personality, brand extensions, etc.).
- The effects of celebrity endorsement of luxury brands.
- The role of sponsorship in luxury marketing strategies.
- New online forms of communication in the luxury industry.
- Masstige and extensions of luxury brands.
- Social responsibility in the luxury industry.
- Incorporation of technology into the luxury industry.
- Development of scales related to luxury branding
- Product design and innovation management in the luxury business
- Customization and digital processing of luxury brands
- Customer relationship management in luxury brand industries
- Marketing communications in the luxury industry
- Measuring dimensions of consumer value perception of luxury brands
- Using brand personality and media personality to promote luxury products and brands.
- Culture and international market segmentation for marketing luxury brands and products
- Luxury products and aging.
- Interpersonal influences and purchase intention of luxury products
- Genuine and counterfeit luxury goods in the age of internet
- Marketing luxury products through social media
- Consumer centered and experiential view of luxury products
- Pricing luxury goods and services
- Luxury retailing
- Using internet to promote luxury products
- Advertising and luxury product and services
- Sustainable Luxury
- Luxury and counterfeiting strategies in luxury brand management.
- Characteristics of luxury consumers.
- Profiles and motivations of counterfeit goods consumers.
- Luxury fashion marketing
The conference will be jointly organized by the International University of Monaco (IUM) and INSEEC Business School. IUM, with 60 nationalities represented in the student body and faculty, it is the premier institution for higher education in the Principality of Monaco.
E-mail transmission only: please send one copy to the three coordinators as attachment naming it as follows: full last name of the first author and short titles (e.g. name-title.doc).
- Professor Jean-Louis Chandon : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Gilles Laurent : email@example.com
- Professor Pierre Valette Florence : firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for paper submission: December 15th, 2013
Notification to the authors: January 15th, 2014
Early bird online registration: February 15th, 2014
Latest online registration: March 15th, 2014
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership