Student Services Competition
LINKS Student Global Services Competition, Mar-Apr 2013
You are invited to join the March-April/2013 LINKS Global Services Competition by entering one or more student teams, a whole class, or multiple classes. Student teams participate in either of two separate services competitions … with the LINKS Services Marketing Simulation or with the LINKS Services Operations Management Simulation.
LINKS Global Services Competition Highlights:
- Cross-Institution Services Simulation Competitions
- Your Student Teams Compete Against Student Teams From Other Institutions
- Challenges Students in an Intense Team-Based Cross-Institution Services Competition
- For Students in Academic Degree-Granting Programs Worldwide
- Undergraduates Compete Against Undergraduates; MBAs Compete Against MBAs
- Targeted at Upper-Level Undergraduates and All MBAs
Two separate LINKS Global Services Competitions are offered:
- … The LINKS Services Marketing Simulation competition for students in introductory and elective marketing courses . including services marketing, marketing management, and marketing strategy courses. Students with prior exposure to a traditional manufacturing-oriented marketing simulation will find the service business in the LINKS Services Marketing Simulation to be even more challenging to manage than a traditional manufacturing firm.
… The LINKS Services Operations Management Simulation competition for students students in introductory and elective operations management and supply chain management courses . especially for courses where services may be under-emphasized relative to traditional manufacturing environments.
Service design decisions, service quality and service experience management, customer focus, service innovation, and a rich set of research studies are common to both LINKS services simulations. The LINKS Services Marketing Simulation and the LINKS Services Operations Management Simulations are sophisticated, team-based, integrative competitive simulations.
Details about the March-April 2013 LINKS Global Services Competition (scheduling, student eligibility, costs, and registration procedure) are accessible via the LINKS Global Competition link on the LINKS website:
Participating in a LINKS Global Services Competition is an alternative instructional/learning opportunity to the traditional usage of LINKS within a single instructor’s course (i.e., an event with students from a single course conducted according to the course instructor’s preferred scheduling).
If you have questions about the LINKS Global Services Competition, please contact me.
Randall G. Chapman, PhD
+1 407 905 9191
Better Design + Better Support + Better Experience = Better Simulations(tm)
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership