The 13th International Conference on Electronic Business, Singapore, 1-4 Dec 2013, General Chair Ravi S. Sharma; Deadline 1 Jun
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 13th International Conference on Electronic Business
Theme: Crossing the Chasm of E-Business
1- 4 December 2013, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
The Thirteenth International Conference on Electronic Business (ICEB 2013) will be held in Singapore at the Nanyang Technological University. From its inception in 2001, the purpose of the conference has been to bring together researchers and practitioners all over the world to share new ideas and present latest developments in the theoretical and practical areas of electronic business. This is typically in an informal, friendly environment. As part of the conference, there will also be a separate Doctoral Colloquium and a networking coach tour on the 4th of December.
The program committee and organizing committee of ICEB 2013 cordially invite you to submit your paper to the conference. Proposals for panel sessions and special tracks are also welcome. Relevant topics include the full scope of the International Journal of Electronic Business as given in its website (http://www.inderscience.com/ijeb).
Ten years after the Internet bust, electronic business research and practice has arguably crossed the chasm with drivers such as:
- Cloud Computing and Services,
- Electronic Government, Healthcare,
- Education, Social Media for Electronic Business,
- Quantitative Approaches for E-Business such as Big Data and Analytics.
These topics will be the main themes of the 2013 conference. All abstracts and final papers will be published in the conference proceedings. Best paper awards will be presented during the conference. Selected papers will be recommended for fast track reviews by the International Journal of Electronic Business (EI indexed) and the International Journal of Electronic Commerce (SSCI indexed).
- International Consortium for Electronic Business (http://www.icebnet.org/)
- Nanyang Technological University
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
Nanyang Executive Centre (http://www.ntu.edu.sg/nec/)
- Fuji Xerox Singapore Private Limited
- Wee Kim Wee Legacy Fund, Nanyang Technological University
- Eldon Y. Li, National Chengchi University, Taipei
- Ravi S. Sharma, Nanyang Technological University
- Waiman Cheung, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Vijay Sethi, Nanyang Business School
DOCTORAL COLLOQUIUM AND BEST PAPER AWARD CO-CHAIRS
- Tung Lai Lai, Nanyang Business School
- Chai Kah Hin, National University of Singapore
ICEB ADVISORY BOARD
- President: Jinwu Gao, Renmin University of China
- Immediate-Past President & Regional V.P. (Thailand) : Siriluck Rotchanakitumnuai, Thammasat University
- President-Elect: Pengzhu Chang, Shanghai Jiaotong University
- Honorary President: Eldon Y. Li, National Chengchi University
- Conference Chair & Regional V.P. (Singapore): Ravi S. Sharma, Nanyang Technological University
- Executive Director & Treasurer: Waiman Cheung, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Director of Information Systems: Timon C. Du, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Regional V.P. Australia: Ravi Seethamraju, University of Sydney
- Regional V.P. China: Ruiqing Zhao, Tianjin University
- Regional V.P. Finland: Mika Hannula, Tampere University of Technology
- Regional V.P. France: Lee Schlenker, University of Lyon (EM Lyon)
INTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMISSION
Please send electronic submissions via the ICEB website (http://www.icebnet.org/iceb2013/) using the ICEB template which may be downloaded from the site. All submissions will be acknowledged within 10 days. If you do not receive acknowledgment of your submission, please contact the Chair of the conference at email@example.com.
Registration fee includes the conference proceedings, conference banquet, all meals and social programs. It also entitles participants to special room rates at the Nanyang Executive Centre. Early registration fee before 31 July 2013 is SGD 500 and SGD 550 thereafter. Registration fees for doctoral candidates will be SGD 250.
- Contributed Papers, Abstracts, or Proposals Due: 1 June 2013
- Notification of Acceptance: 1 July 2013
- Final Manuscripts Due: 1 September 2013
- Early-Bird Registration Due: 31 July 2013
- Conference and Plenary Sessions: 2 & 3 December 2013
- Doctoral Colloquium & Campus Tour: 4 December 2013
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership