10th Asian Academy of Management International Conference, Penang, Malaysia, 23-25 Aug 2013; Deadline 31 Mar
10TH ASIAN ACADEMY OF MANAGEMENT INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE 2013 (AAMC 2013)
23rd – 25th August 2013, Penang – Malaysia
on the theme of
Fostering an Innovative Ecosphere for Business Sustainability
CALL FOR PAPERS
We cordially invite you to submit a structured paper to the 10th Asian Academy of Management International Conference (AAMC2013) on the theme: “Fostering an Innovative Ecosphere for Business Sustainability”. The conference will take place in Park Royal Hotel in Penang, Malaysia, on 23-25 August 2013.
- Accounting – (auditing, corporate governance, financial reporting)
- Economics – (international and development economics, financial and monetary economics, Islamic economics)
- Finance – (corporate finance, investment, behavioural finance, financial markets, banking)
- Organization Related Management Issues – (strategic management, business ethics, entrepreneurship, organization control & learning)
- Individual/Group Related Management Issues – (work behaviors and performance, emotions and work-related attitudes, leadership, human resource management)
- Marketing – (branding, consumer behaviour, marketing strategies, Islamic marketing)
- Operation research – (quality management, safety management, facilities management, operational management, supply chain management)
- Technology Management, Green business, and Sustainability issues – (online and e-business, ICT adoption, knowledge management, green business, green marketing, tourism sustainability, education and human capital).
- Other areas related to business and management are also welcome.
- Full paper submission deadline: 31 March 2013
- Acceptance notification to authors: 31 May 2013
- Submission of camera ready paper : 30 June 2013
- Early-Bird registration deadline: 30 June 2013
- Payment deadline (for paper to be included in proceedings): 15 July 2013
Please visit AAMC2013 website for more information in http://aamc.usm.my/
Looking forward with your participation in AAMC 2013.
AAMC 2013 Conference Chair
Associate Professor Dr. Zamri Ahmad
Universiti Sains Malaysia
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership