B2B Research Workshop
2013 International B2B Research Workshop, S?o Paulo, 14-16 Mar 2013, Directors Delane Botelho and Thomas Brashear Alejandro; Deadline 18 Jan
2013 International B2B Research Workshop
São Paulo, Brazil
Call for Papers
The 2013 International B2B Research Workshop “B2B Research Across the Global Enterprise” scheduled March 2013, welcomes academics, professionals and doctoral students to São Paulo for a rigorous but friendly discussion of current research in B2B marketing and strategy.
The workshop secondary goal for 2013 is to engage international scholars in a new B2B Marketing and Strategy Research Consortium organized by a consortium of faculty from leading universities including: Fundacão Getulio Vargas, São Paulo (Brazil), INSPER (Brazil), Universidade Federal do Parana (Brazil), University of Massachusetts Amherst (USA), Aalto University (Finland), Linkoping University (Sweden), Nankai University (China), University of Otago (New Zealand).
Our host school this year is Fundacão Getulio Vargas EAESP http://eaesp.fgvsp.br/en
- Thursday, March 14, 2013 Greeting – 18:00 – 20:00, Registration and reception.
- Friday, March 15, 2013, Sessions, 8:30 – 17:00, Registration, coffee breaks, and lunch and supper
- Saturday, March 16, 2013, Sessions, 8:30 – 17:00, Coffee breaks and light lunch.
Research Workshop fee:US$350.00 Academics/Professionals. The fee is payable prior to the B2B Research Workshop. We will publish a non-copyrighted conference proceeding with the submitted abstracts, papers, case studies, and special session proposals that will be provided to attendees.
Select Best Papers will considered for inclusion for:
- a workshop based Special Issue of Industrial Marketing Management (IMM) or
- Fast-track review at Brazilian Administration Review (BAR)
The event deadline for submitting ideas and content is January 18, 2013. Please let us know your interest in presenting either a paper or case study, participating in a special session of your choice, or volunteering to be a session moderator. Send all submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Business Opportunity Analysis
- Value Appropriation
- Enterprise value assessment
- Marketing Process Innovation
- Sales Cycle Transformation
- Key Account Performance Metrics
- Solution vs Service vs Product Selling
- B2B Brand Engagement
- B2B Sponsorship
- Bridging Customer and Producer value Logic
- Quantifying Value Propositions
- Value selling
- Value pricing
- Value nets
- eSelling and Social Media
- Mobile Internet in B2B
- Automated and Industrial Vending
- B2B global strategy
Please send on of the following by email on or before January 18, 2013:
- Detailed abstract (minimum 1 page double spaced typed),
- Paper or case study (maximum 20 pages double spaced typed),
- Special session proposal (2 pages double spaced typed), or
- Volunteers to be a session moderator to:
Delane Botelho, PhD
Workshop Executive Director
Fundacao Getulio Vargas
Thomas Brashear Alejandro, PhD
Workshop Academic Director
Isenberg School of Management
University of Massachusetts Amherst
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership