The next Academy of Marketing Science Conference will be held on May 15-18, 2013 in scenic Monterey Bay, California. As co-chairs for the “Sensory Marketing” track, we invite you to consider submitting a paper for presentation in this track.
Topics relevant to the “Sensory Marketing” track include, but are not limited to:
– Effects of visual cues
– Role of haptics/touch in product evaluations
– Olfactory cues, in the form of product and/or ambient scents, and their marketing implications
– Taste aspects of food and beverage products
– Auditory aspects related to sound/music
– Interaction effects between different sensory cues and between sensory and non-sensory cues
– Sensory aspects of embodied cognition
– Sensory branding
– New techniques for understanding consumer sensory experiences (e.g., Neuromarketing)
Submission Deadline: December 7, 2012.
Please email us if you have any questions. Hope to see you all in beautiful Monterey, California!
Thank you for your interest and support.
Co-Chairs, Sensory Marketing Track, AMS 2013, Monterey, CA