Revisit: Path to Purchase
Measurable Marketing in the Path to Purchase, Presented by the NYU Stern Center for Measurable Marketing, New York, 28 Sep 2012
Measurable Marketing in the Path-to-Purchase
The NYU Stern Center for Measurable Marketing invites you to “Measurable Marketing in the Path to Purchase” on Friday, September 28, 2012. MMP2P is a gathering of marketing leaders and top academics exploring the increasingly complex path-to-purchase, and the customer experience at the pre-purchase, at-purchase, and post-purchase phases. Join us as we connect to learn best practices along the path-to-purchase in measurement, digital, social and mobile, and hear from the experts who are driving the new consumer journey.
- Gain insight into digital influences on shopping behavior;
- Learn about the effects of search and social influences on shoppers;
- Deepen your understanding on the emotional aspects of buying behavior;
- Explore measurement techniques digging into the customer mindset.
Groupon, Path to Purchase Institute, NBC Universal, Frito-Lay, comScore, Interpret LLC., C3 Metrics, LocalResponse, Middlegame Marketing Sciences, The Wharton School, Boston University, Katz Graduate School of Business at the University of Pittsburgh, and more.
Who Should Attend?
- Any shopper marketing professional, including agency, retailers, and solutions providers.
- Academics and research professionals.
Register now by visiting:
#MMP2P | Tell friends and colleagues about the conference on Twitter
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership