Speed Reviewing for Junior Researchers and their projects at the International Research Days on Marketing Communications, Nancy, France, 30 Mar 2012; Deadline 3 Mar
For the first time, the International Research Days on Marketing Communications invites junior researchers including doctoral students to a ?speed reviewing?. Participants have the opportunity to individually present and discuss their research project (or dissertation) with members (depending on matches of languages and topics each participant will discuss with three to five faculty members during 10 to 15 minutes).
Participating faculty members who will provide feedback include:
– T. Bettina Cornwell (University of Oregon, United States)
– Claas Christian Germelmann (University of Bayreuth, Germany)
– Reinhard Grohs (Innsbruck University, Austria)
– Sandrine Mac? (ESCP Europe, Paris, France)
– Pascale Quester (University of Adelaide, Australia) ? to be confirmed
– Eric R?my (University of Rouen)
– Bj?rn Walliser (University of Lorraine, France)
– David Woisetschl?ger (Technische Universit?t Braunschweig, Germany)
Topics presented at the speed reviewing should focus on non-traditional marketing communications such as sponsorship, patronage, event communication, social media, brand community management, lobbying, product placement, buzz marketing, online communications, public relations, etc. or on the link/integration between ?below the line? instruments and advertising.
Submission of research projects:
To qualify, candidates need to submit a one-to-four page (double spaced) abstract (maximum: 1,000 words) indicating their current research (or dissertation) ideas, plans, where they are in the process, and its likely contribution, along with a current vita. These materials should be submitted by March 3, 2012. Researchers chosen to attend the speed reviewing will be notified by March 7, 2012. All participants of the speed reviewing will need to register for the conference (see below).
Registration and place:
The event will be held on Friday, March 30, 2012 (afternoon), at the University of Lorraine, in Nancy, France. Attendees are strongly encouraged to attend the regular conference starting on Thursday, March 29, but also have the possibility to register for Friday only. The following options are available:
For doctoral students:
– regular conference fee (Thursday and Friday, including gala dinner): 160 ?
– regular conference fee (Thursday and Friday without gala dinner): 100 ?
– attendance on Friday only: 50 ?
– regular conference fee (Thursday and Friday, including gala dinner): 210 ?
– attendance on Friday only: 100 ?
Please note that all registration fees will increase by 40 ? for registration and payments not received by March 10, 2012. Unless indicated otherwise above, these fees include meals on the day(s) concerned, coffee breaks and proceedings on a USB-Key.
For any further information about the event: