Revisit: GBATA 2012
Fourteenth Annual International Conference of the Global Business and Technology Association, New York City, 10-14 Jul 2012; Deadline 31 Mar
|ARC: Connections: ELMAR: Posting|
2nd Call for Submissions
CALL FOR PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION
Full papers, Research-in-Progress, Extended Abstracts, Workshops, Case Studies, and Posters are invited for the Fourteenth Annual International Conference of the Global Business and Technology Association.
New York City, New York, U.S.A.
July 10-14th, 2012
Submission Deadline: March 31st, 2012
The Global Business and Technology Association (GBATA) invites you to submit a paper or abstract to the Fourteenth Annual International Conference. The Conference will be held in New York City, New York from July 10-14th, 2012 and organized around the theme of Mapping the Global Future: Evolution Through Innovation and Excellence.
The co-sponsors are:
- SUNY Office of Global Affairs, New York City, U.S.A.
- Brno University of Technology, Brno, Czech Republic
- Curtin University of Technology, Perth, Australia
- Dowling College, New York, U.S.A.
- Fu Jen Catholic University, Taipei, Taiwan
- Haaga-Helia University of Applied Science, Helsinki, Finland
- Polytechnic Institute of Leiria, Leiria, Portugal
- Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- State University of Management & Russian Academy of Sciences, Moscow, Russia
- Unitec Institute of Technology, Auckland, New Zealand
GBATA features cutting-edge work and encourages multi-disciplinary as well as discipline-specific research. Many attendees have stated how much they have enjoyed the conferences and the collegiality they foster. The Call for Papers, conference registration form, as well as further background on the GBATA including programs, membership, and services are available on our website at: www.gbata.org
Award Competitions: Several papers will be selected for competitive track awards. Winning best track papers will be awarded up to $500.00. The winners will also be recognized for their distinction at the conference and will be considered for inclusion into the Journal of Global Business and Technology (ISSN: 1553-5495).
We look forward to receiving your submissions for the conference (just a reminder they are due by March 31st, 2012).
Warmest greetings of the season and every good wish for the coming year, 2012!
Dr. N.J. Delener
GBATA President & Conference Chair
Dean and Professor
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership