Global Bus Res Symposium
The 7th Annual Global Business Research Symposium, Rome, 13-15 Jun 2012; Deadline 15 Feb
|ARC: Connections: ELMAR: Posting|
Quo Vadis? Navigating the Stormy Business Environment
Global Business Research Symposium
The 7th Annual Conference, Rome, Italy
June 13-15, 2012
Venue: St. John’s University, Via Marcantonio Colonna, 21A, 00192, Rome, Italy
Abstracts or full paper submission: February 15, 2012,
Full Paper and Registration: April 15, 2012
Theoretical, applied and empirical papers, as well as case studies in all areas of business and economics, including Accounting, Finance, Banking, Management, Marketing, Business Law, Ethics, Statistics, Technology, Emerging Markets, and Ph.D Dissertations are invited for the international symposium organized by the Financial Services Institute and the Tobin College of Business at St. John’s University, New York, USA. Completed papers before the February 15, 2012 deadline will be considered for publication (at no cost) in Review of Business, Journal of Business Forecasting and Journal of Emerging Markets, subject to compliance with the Editorial Policy of the respective journal.
- All papers and presentations are blind reviewed
- Accepted papers will be published in the Refereed Conference Proceedings
- The Five best papers will be published in the journal ‘Review of Business’
- Those who are interested in organizing special sessions, being a reviewer, or having your institution join us as a symposium co-sponsor, please get in touch with the Program Chair.
SEND SUBMISSIONS TO: Ms. FRAN VROULIS; email@example.com; fax: 718 990-1868
St. Johns’ University, 8000 Utopia Parkway, Jamaica NY, 11439 USA
Conference Fees (in US$):
- Presenting single paper $450
- Presenting a second paper add $100
- All other guests and participants $300
- Joining to discuss two papers (no presentation) $250
- All designated discussants will receive $100 discount. If interested, please let us know via e-mail.
- Fees Include Registration Reception and two meals. Fees do not include travel or lodging but we will recommend some nearby hotels.
Directions to St. John’s University – Rome Campus: http://www.stjohns.edu/about/general/directions/directions/rome
I. Hilmi Elifoglu, Program Chair/Editor firstname.lastname@example.org.
Igor Tomic, Director, Financial Services Institute email@example.com
Ivan Abel , Editor firstname.lastname@example.org and
Michael Tasto, Editor email@example.com
How to Submit a Paper
- Please send your abstract or full paper to Mrs. Fran Vroulis via firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for the submission of abstracts or full papers is February 15, 2012.
- Submitted papers must NOT have been previously presented, published, or accepted for publication.
- To facilitate the blind peer-review process, remove ALL authors identifying information, including acknowledgements, from the document’s text.
- Title page should include: manuscript title, author(s) name, title, institution, address, telephone number, e-mail address, acknowledgment, and financial disclosure, if applicable.
- The entire paper (title page, abstract, main text, figures, tables, references, etc.) must be in ONE document created in MS Word format.
- Figures, tables and charts should be placed in the body of the paper- not at the end of the paper.
- The paper should not exceed 16 pages single space including ALL tables, appendices and references.
- Use Times New Roman 12-point font, single spaced, and 1-inch (2.5 cm) margin all around.
- DO NOT use footnotes
- DO NOT number the pages of the paper.
- In case of acceptance, the author or one of the co-authors must be available to present the paper at the conference.
- All registration fees and a complete paper must be received by us by April 15.
|The Hardware and Software Behind ELMAR Is Paid for with AMA Dues
Please Support ELMAR by joining the AMA or renewing your membership