Revisit: AMA Seeks JMR Editor
The American Marketing Association seeks nominations and applications for the editor-designate of the Journal of Marketing Research
|ARC: Connections: ELMAR: Posting||Related ARContent: JMR Home Page|
CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
JOURNAL OF MARKETING RESEARCH
Deadline for Nominations: September 16, 2011
The American Marketing Association is seeking nominations and applications from throughout the world for the editor-designate of the Journal of Marketing Research, the AMA’s premier journal dedicated to the development and practice of marketing research. JMR welcomes behavioral, methodological, analytical and empirical modeling work that focuses on understanding and predicting marketing phenomena.
The new editor’s term starts July 1, 2012, following the term of current editor Tulin Erdem, and ends June 30, 2015. Ideally, the new editor will begin phasing in on new manuscripts beginning April 1, 2012.
Qualifications and major criteria for evaluating candidates are the following:
- Recognized authority in the area of marketing research,
- Evidence of outstanding service as a reviewer,
- Evidence of administrative ability,
- Philosophy and ideas to improve the success of the journal,
- Commitment by the potential editor’s employer for resource support,
- Agreement to operate within AMA policies and strategic guidelines, and
- Willingness to make the time commitment.
Further information about Journal of Marketing Research may be obtained from
Nominations including a copy of the nominee’s resume should be sent via e-mail and surface mail to Robert F. Lusch no later than September 1, 2011. A small set of nominees will be invited to prepare a formal application.
For questions, contact Robert Lusch at email@example.com or 520-621-7480.
Robert F. Lusch
McGuire Center for Entrepreneurship
McClelland Hall 202
University of Arizona
1130 East Helen Street
Tucson, Arizona 85721