Revisit: Relationship Marketing
19th International Colloquium in Relationship Marketing, Rochester, NY, 27-30 Sep 2011, Conference host Neil Hair; Deadline now 1 Jul
Dear Relationship Marketer,
Following on from a number of requests, the deadline for submitting papers for the International Colloquium for Relationship Marketing has duly been extended to 1st July 2011. Papers can be submitted to the conference host, Dr. Neil Hair firstname.lastname@example.org. For any additional questions on details concerning format, topics, etc, please visit http://icrm2011.com/?page_id=12 . The ICRM will take place from 27-30 September 2011 and be hosted by the Saunders College of Business at the Rochester Institute of Technology.
Also included on this e-mail, you will find key dates and deadlines important to the success of the International Colloquium for Relationship Marketing.
Key Dates and Deadlines:
- Please submit either a paper or extended abstract, a proposal for a debate, panel discussion, poster presentation or special session by 1st July 2011.
- Papers will be reviewed using a double blind review process and the authors will be notified of acceptance and/or reviewers’ comments by 1st August 2011.
- For the early bird registration, please register for the colloquium prior to July 29th 2011.
- Please make hotel reservations before 16 July 2011 to ensure the availability of a hotel room as well as organized guidance.
- Please notify the ICRM team through email@example.com about any additional equipment needed for your session before 1st August 2011.
- Please notify the ICRM team through firstname.lastname@example.org with any special restrictions, i.e. dietary, physicals needs, etc by 1st September 2011.
The program is shaping up to be a truly unique experience including international papers about exclusive topics. Enjoy abundant days of educational research followed by unique tours to highlight Upstate New York’s beauty and liveliness.