Eighth Annual Meeting of the Applied Business and Entrepreneurship Association International, Wailea, HI, 16-20 Nov 20111; Deadline 15 Aug
Call For Papers
Applied Business and Entrepreneurship Association International (ABEAI)
Eighth Annual Meeting, November 16-20, 2011
Marriott Wailea Resort & Spa, Wailea, Hawaii
3700 Wailea Alanui • Wailea, HI 96753 Telephone: (808) 874-7800 • Sales Facsimile: (808) 874-7814
Submission Deadline: August 15, 2011
Submit papers to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please indicate your topic area and the area number in your email subject line. Electronic submissions (email attachments in MsWord) of research papers (including detailed abstracts) in all areas of business and economics, as well as the topic areas listed below, are invited for presentation. Proposals for cases, workshops, symposia, colloquia, tutorials on current issues, and other special sessions, are also welcome.
Submitted papers go through a double blind peer review process. Authors of accepted papers will be notified by email. Accepted papers will be published in the peer reviewed Electronic Conference Proceedings.
Presenting author(s) are required to register for, attend the conference, and present the paper at the time specified in the conference program. Publication of multiple papers by the same author will be subject to extra charges.
All complete papers will be considered for Best Paper Awards in their respective tracks. Student papers will also be considered for award in the Student Papers Track. Conference best papers are eligible for publication in the special issue of the Indian Journal of Economics and Business (IJEB, www.ijeb.com).
All accepted and presented Conference papers are possibly eligible for publication in the American Journal of Economics and Business Administration (AJEBA). Please visit http://www.scipub.org for further details.
Organize a Session:
You can organize a session on a topic of interest to you. Sessions include a chair and two or more paper presenters. The organizer would need to contact the other participants. Organized sessions should be submitted to email@example.com for approval and scheduling. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Organize a Table Discussion:
You can organize a Table Discussion group by inviting researchers in your area of interest. Authors exchange and prepare to discuss all papers. The objective is to provide each author detailed and helpful comments that may make their papers publishable in academic journals of their choice. Organized Table Discussions should be submitted to email@example.com for approval and scheduling. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Topic Areas and Tracks:
- Accounting I (Audit/Financial/Tax/ AIS)
- Accounting II (Cost/Managerial)
- Business Law and Business Ethics
- Public Policy in Business / Business Strategy
- Cases, Workshops, Special Sessions
- Economics I (Macro/ Micro theory)
- Economics II (Applied and Empirical Research)
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Finance I (Financial Market, Derivatives, Investments)
- Finance II (Financial Institutions, Corporate Finance)
- Innovative Teaching I (Curriculum Design, Electronic Resources)
- International and Global Business/Economics
- Management and Organizational Behavior
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing/ e-Marketing
- Logistics and Transportation
- Production and Operations Management
- Quantitative Methods and Management Science
- Student Papers in all Fields of Business and Economics
- Supply Chain Management and Quality control
Instructions for Authors
Please submit your manuscripts, proposals, and other research material to email@example.com. Include your topic area and the topic area number in your email subject. All presentation materials should include the following on the first page:
- Topic area and the topic area number
- Author (s)
- Author address and email
- Institution address