Advertising Research Foundation 75th Anniversary Annual Convention, 21-23 Mar 2011, New York City; Deadline 22 Oct
ARF 75th Anniversary Annual Convention
Call for Papers Now Open
Deadline for submissions is October 22, 2010
The ARF is turning 75! We are proud to be the premier advertising industry association for creating, aggregating, synthesizing and sharing the knowledge required by decision makers in the field.
It is our mission to bring all members of the industry to the same table for strategic collaboration. To that end, we are seeking answers to the most significant marketing issues that are vexing all who spend millions on trying to communicate with the elusive consumer-in-control. We look forward to receiving your cutting-edge research in these critical areas:
- Research Transformation
- Today’s America
- Research Quality
- The Digital World
- ROI Proxies
- Re-thinking Consumer Engagement: 360º Media Marketing
- New Media Currencies for Our New World?
Learn more about these critical areas and how to submit a proposal here
Your paper synopsis should be no more than 3 pages. Your submission should include:
- One topic area, selected from those above
- Complete paper title
- Short paper title and description for ARF event program
- Key contact: This individual will serve as the point person for communications from the ARF about the status of the proposal
- Author(s) Information: Names and complete contact information for all authors
- A complete paper abstract
- A paper synopsis (document attachment), no more than 3 pages long, describing:
- How your research, findings or tool will help further the knowledge of the industry
- The new research, model, data or method that you will present (please be as specific as possible)
To participate, it is mandatory that your research already be completed, or will be complete, by February 18, 2011. A copy of the research paper must be made available to ARF 75th Anniversary Convention attendees, prior to the conference.
For more information, please contact Rachael Feigenbaum at Rachael@thearf.org.